Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

1 BCB- Mookie

1 Gmen- Matts

2 Daboyle- Slappy, Wolf

2 Slappy- Daboyle, Glen

2 Mission- Mwil, Bcb

1 Malf- Malf

1 Rags- Pickle

2 Dome- Heimdallr, Pwny

1 Mwil- Racks 

1 Counselor- Dome

This seems legitimate.  I will go with this.

Having read through the analysis of a few about the write, up I'd definitely lean towards it meaning that the mafia is one group with character names from what could be in the show multiple factions. I guess a good question is for anyone who has seen the show, is there anything like this that happens in the show?

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Based upon sheer lack of attempting to play at this point, this is a comprehensive list of people that I would like to go D1...and let me be clear, I don't mean that I want to pick any one from this list, but rather, I want all of them gone.

I'd consider making exceptions for Slappy and Sanchez since they have at least semi-decided to play D1 in some capacity. 

Hey man, that's not very cash money of you.

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I disagree, it provides convo and other good info.  

So what good info did this give? I'm not seeing it.

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

Having read through the analysis of a few about the write, up I'd definitely lean towards it meaning that the mafia is one group with character names from what could be in the show multiple factions. I guess a good question is for anyone who has seen the show, is there anything like this that happens in the show?

In the show there is the core group of "good" guys (Western, Fiona, Sam, Jesse, Madelyn, etc.) and then people that help them, either by choice or not. Sort of like Barry.

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

I use it a lot to get finn active and posting some resemblance of his reads or thoughts.  I believe in almost every game finn has played in recently I have done it (JLA and the office for sure I believe)

so what info did you get from Finn 2 games ago that was so valued...... that led you to lynch him when he was town

This is amusing.

I use it a lot to get finn active and posting some resemblance of his reads or thoughts.  I believe in almost every game finn has played in recently I have done it (JLA and the office for sure I believe)

Also you say it doesnt help, but now mwil has increased his pool of names to now included mookie, heim has added touch and mission to his list.  

You refuse to give your thoughts, that is telling in itself.  

Glen has not answered 

Mission is keeping things close by saying tlo and himself 

What value does this actually give. You got two people to pick inactive people and other people not taking it seriously. What exactly does that tell you?

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

lol.  that had no bearing in me lynching finn, where did you get that from my post?

So then you're saying that asking him didn't give you any valuable information?