Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

But I didn't. You wanted something so I just made up stuff to prolong the game. My hope was to get it so no one won once Touch was lynched :ph34r:

You were wrong on Forge and me.  invest or read, it was a false statement

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

But I didn't. You wanted something so I just made up stuff to prolong the game. My hope was to get it so no one won once Touch was lynched :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So i was right you were with Malf lol

huh?

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I tried to leave for hours and not say anything. Scum group tried very hard to keep me level 

it would have been better if you had expanded on your case.   There were opportunities.  The pickle roleblock of me on N4 when the group of moves/no moves was a prime opportunity.  The list was on pages 314-317 or something.  

MVP is going to be very tough.

Govt and orca lost so they cant be mvp

orca miscalculated on picking a role too late.

touch was unhittable but lost a 1 v 1 red letter match with me. touch cant be mvp, but he is the single biggest reason town won. By far. He was a gamewrecker for scum

gun to me head, i would give it to squire probably. was scummy for the whole game but kept his cool. pretty level headed reads of folks.

slappy and heim played pretty solid games (albiet too trusting of me)

after a bunch of missteps, rack finally did the right thing by killing me.

good job town!

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

You were wrong on Forge and me.  invest or read, it was a false statement

Yes it was false and intentionally so, do you not understand. I cant be the last one alive if the game ends. That was my goal after the Touch lynch. Get town mislynched until it was 1-1-1, no one wins 

I thought there was an indy and a baddie. I misjudged lol

Just now, squire12 said:

huh?

My thought since Touch claimed his info was he was correct Malf was scum. I posted 10 times Forge is scum if Malf was

You were right when my info became weird after Mookie. Its cause I wasnt genuine. You seemed more town than Matts so i said you were scum and because of the above i said Forge was town. I wasnt going to tell you all anything else but you kept pressuring me. Once touch was lynched I was playing for the everyone loses outcome 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

@11sanchez11 were you confused? 

about what?

I actually said multiple times before I died I was getting framed lol

ppl still default to listening to whatever malf says no matter how little it makes sense. I'm pretty sure if you search dumb/stupid in this thread there will be 47 results and all of them are at things malf said lol but ppl still follow along

I was gonna mention the hiding results thing but didn't know if that would make it look more setup or not. forgot about the switching sides thing

i did think ppl were gonna figure it out because it came out later when the roles were processed and not at night and thought ppl would put 2&2 together. thought that was bad luck for mafia that it this gm was broken down that way. didn't keep reading so don't know if ppl figured it out. 

fun gm swag

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

touch was unhittable but lost a 1 v 1 red letter match with me. touch cant be mvp, but he is the single biggest reason town won. By far. He was a gamewrecker for scum

gun to me head, i would give it to squire probably. was scummy for the whole game but kept his cool. pretty level headed reads of folks.

good job town!

Wasnt a miscalculation. It was intentional. I was serious I was losing lol 

Also, I lost but I can still get MVP :) (though the last day I tried to make town lose with everyone else so probably not xD)

Just now, Malfatron said:

agreed on the orca part with pickle.  

touch was in a bad spot with his wincon being what it was and having to kill rackcs at some point.  I tried to extend the olive branch after he refused to give up the positive invest (pickle from N4).   @theuntouchable   I was jealous that you got your kill move to select someone by day 4, I had to wait until D6.  

gun to me head, i would give it to squire probably. was scummy for the whole game but kept his cool

you still don't get me do you.   

agreed on both.  @Slappy Mcwas solid for sure.   @Heimdallr did a great job today sifting through the info and working Orca for more info.  Did not get itchy with his day kill.   If he goes early and hits me, it is a whole different game.    Could have been an easy matts lynch  as scum PGO 

good job town!

@rackcs with a leading role and goes MIA?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

about what?

I actually said multiple times before I died I was getting framed lol

ppl still default to listening to whatever malf says no matter how little it makes sense. I'm pretty sure if you search dumb/stupid in this thread there will be 47 results and all of them are at things malf said lol but ppl still follow along

I was gonna mention the hiding results thing but didn't know if that would make it look more setup or not. forgot about the switching sides thing

i did think ppl were gonna figure it out because it came out later when the roles were processed and not at night and thought ppl would put 2&2 together. thought that was bad luck for mafia that it this gm was broken down that way. didn't keep reading so don't know if ppl figured it out. 

fun gm swag

no, nobody ever suspected you were framed.

even when touch got a guilty on me, he thought that you and i were staging a fake fight in thread.

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

gun to me head, i would give it to squire probably. was scummy for the whole game but kept his cool

you still don't get me do you.   

What do you mean?

You were in the running to be lynched much of the game.

i obviously knew you were town because i was a local baddie

(it was supposed to be a compliment lol)

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, The Orca said:

No worries. I shouldn't have been so amazing at scum hunting and hitting on all my invests xD. I knew what I was doing and it was awesome and fun. 

Amazing role and awesome game from my end

Didnt you lose? Yea, good job. 

• Like 2