Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

Just now, Malfatron said:

What do you mean?

I guess I will just save this for another time.;)

You were in the running to be lynched much of the game.

Much of the game?  It was not until day 6 that I started to get votes.  Maybe a few votes here and there, but nothing that stuck out.

day 1 day 2 day 3 day 4 day 5
51 89 151 196/215  
52 89 155 216  
56 90 156    
5 Mission- Mwil, Bcb, Heimdallr, Pickle, Orca
MWil - 8 - Orca, Swoosh, Touch, Rick, Forge, Matts, rack, squire
3 TLO- Orca, Mookie, Forge
7- Sanchez – heimdallr, touch, malf, rackcs, counselor, ragnarok, swoosh
7 - mookie - bcb, touch, slappy, wolf, forge, orca, counselor

4 Daboyle- Slappy, Wolf, Matts, Squire Daboyle - 3 - Slappy, MWil, Wolf 3 Pwny- Pickle, Slappy, Swoosh
5 - Touch – orca, squire. Bcb, pickle, , sanchez

4 - Touch – malfatron, rackcs, heimdallr, mookie
2 Slappy- Daboyle, Glen pwny - 2 - Malfatron, Sanchez 3 Swoosh- TLO, Sanchez, MWil 2 - Pickle – slappy, wolf
1 Malf- Malf Matts - 1 - Daboyle      
1 Mwil- Racks Rick - 1- Pwny 1 Mookie - Bcb 1 - forge – pwny  
1 Counselor- Dome Ragnarok - 1 - Mookie 2 Counselor – squire, Ragnarok 1 - Malf – forge  
1 Orca- Pwny Rick - 1 - squire 1 Matts- Racks    
1 Pwny- Josh Mookie - 1 - BCB 1 Sanchez - Wolf    
1 Dome- Sanchez        
1 BCB- Mookie no vote   matts  
  counseor   mookie  
no vote glen no regulation vote    
counselor josh counselor    
forge TLO pwny    
mission ragnarok touch    
tlo        
touch        
ragnarok        
swoosh        

i obviously knew you were town because i was a local baddie

And you swore on your daughters life

what sealed it for me was your unwillingness to take the vengeful kill as the odd night tracker on an even day.    town malf fully goes out the martyr and takes out one of his top scum reads

Was fun to be back. Definitely had way too much craziness going through my head. @squire12 you let me run down the rabbit hole. If you had said you were an unlikely ally it would have changed a lot for me. 

@Forge I should have known. Well played. 

@theuntouchable played really well even with the crazy lies spewing from Orca in every direction. Unfortunately I realized way too late. 

It's good to get a win. @SwAg thanks for hosting. I would love a list of roles/wincons if possible. Some stuff still eluding me. 

• Like 1

So my role was

Accept a contract

Cant be targeted at ALL until I do.

Wincon: complete said contract

That's it. All the INFO were just reads. That's why I backed them all with actual thread info for extra emphasis. Including the Counselor used a move last night info 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Didnt you lose? Yea, good job. 

Didnt I lead the town victory :D (P.S. I played the role how it was most fun. Actually making reads without the fear of dying, faking info on those reads, and then cause chaos at the end to make everyone lose)

I was awesome for town 6/7 days. Then it was about causing chaos and destruction 

Doesnt help I was basically outed D2 for my actual wincon

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

what sealed it for me was your unwillingness to take the vengeful kill as the odd night tracker on an even day.    town malf fully goes out the martyr and takes out one of his top scum reads

i truly wasnt afraid of dying.

it was autoloss for us.

at that point, we just wanted to take out government because they screwed us.

i just tried to do the things that would make me look townie, but i suppose keeping my vote on you would have been better. if i thought it would have made me look town, i would have voted you, even if it meant my death

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:
3 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

Government was town friendly

yeah it was exactly like touch said it was.

def should have lynched me over touch.

after touch killing 2 mafia, he wasnt gonna fake a red letter on me

makes sense that gov would be town friendly cause ind, mafia, + gov would be like half the ppl playing lol. 

also why it was super annoying when touch was lynched over malf and he had a 100% invest on malf being maf

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Was fun to be back. Definitely had way too much craziness going through my head. @squire12 you let me run down the rabbit hole. If you had said you were an unlikely ally it would have changed a lot for me. 

why would I lie?   My role was Westen aligned.  

@Forge I should have known. Well played. 

@theuntouchable played really well even with the crazy lies spewing from Orca in every direction. Unfortunately I realized way too late. 

yes, touch player very well.   Tough situation to be in with the issues from the Govt group on the fake claim early.   the twist getting info after a player dies is something that would be hard to get past as well.

It's good to get a win. @SwAg thanks for hosting. I would love a list of roles/wincons if possible. Some stuff still eluding me. 

Ditto.   @SwAg

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

So my role was

Accept a contract

That's it. All the INFO were just reads. That's why I backed them all with actual thread info for extra emphasis. Including the Counselor used a move last night info 

Didnt I lead the town victory :D (P.S. I played the role how it was most fun. Actually making reads without the fear of dying, faking info on those reads, and then cause chaos at the end to make everyone lose)

I was awesome for town 6/7 days. Then it was about causing chaos and destruction 

You're crazy play style definitely brought a lot of discussion, you were def right on a lot of things. Its crazy how untouchable (hehe)you actually were. 

Either way, thanks for the help, maybe next time don't fake it till you make it.

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

So my role was

Accept a contract

@MWil23

tenor.gif?itemid=11677469

Maybe I can read him xD

Next time you wanna say he is a power role,  sam axe, and threaten to blow up the game....just breathe and listen to me xD

Only thing he could do was not die at all.  No info nothing!!