Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Yeah every body wants the god damn role list, Jesus, fine.  You’ll have it tomorrow, I gotta wake up to download dead side in six hours anyway 

all the rng possiblities too.

im going to dream what might have beem had we lynched touch instead of sanchize

51 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Day 7:

Alright, so lots of explosions, that's likely not good.

How bout squire?

No, me.  Lynch me.  I'm scum.

Okay, stop trying to take the hit for Orca.

No really, I'm Phillip Cowan, Local Baddies Aligned.

What is happening?

Please lynch me.  You already inexplicably did not kill me.

...uh...

ARE YOU GOING TO ******* KILL ME OR NOT.

Forge had enough of these sissies, and started tying a noose.  If these quacks were not going to end his life, he was going to do it himself.  He downed a couple glasses of scotch and was getting ready for the one last leap.  Everyone stood dumbfounded as they watched Forge give up.  Mercifully, they decided to beat him to death so that he does not have to take his own life.  They cried as they did so, but it had to be done.

Forge is dead.  He was Bruce Gellman, Esq., Lawyer, Local Miami Baddies-Aligned.

Everyone stood around and looked at one another?

Is that it?  D-d-did we do it?

Somehow, you did.

All threats to Westen and Unlikely Allies-Aligned have been eliminated.

Town has won.  Congratulations to the survivors:  Heimdallr, Matts, Squire, and Wolf.

Sorry, Local Miami Baddies and Orca, you actually had a good chance to win tomorrow if Orca activated his role and drew hostile.  Unfortunately, he never had the opportunity due to seppuku.

Game Over.

On 4/5/2020 at 4:34 PM, SwAg said:

You are Carmelo Dante, Random PGO, Unlikely Allies-Aligned

Ability:  Each person who targets you will receive some type of consequence.  The consequence will vary, and can be anything from receiving a gift to being killed.

You win when all threats to Westen-Aligned / Unlikely Allies-Aligned (Town) are eliminated.

On 4/8/2020 at 9:18 AM, SwAg said:

you killed a bunch of people

On 4/8/2020 at 10:34 AM, Matts4313 said:

They all deserved it for being morons.

On 4/11/2020 at 12:02 AM, SwAg said:

You were targeted, but you pointed them elsewhere for the night.

12 hours ago, SwAg said:

What is your question and what do you want to quote?

12 hours ago, SwAg said:

I don’t care if you quote anything you said to me.  Just nothing I said to you can be a direct quote

For record, I didnt lie about anything outside of the day I redirected. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Side note, anyone willing to lynch squire after I 99.999999% cleared him is a chimneysweep.

well......To some, you were a drunk cop that got bad results on mookie.   once that happened, I knew there was some heat coming my way.

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

If I was a better player, this legitimately should have gotten you lynched given the outlier it presented. I'm glad you lived

Like I said, talk to the host.  I was just restating what was in my role PM.  players trying to force fit it to match what they thought is should be is a problem and typically is.  

For Mookie...I tried to target touch, got redirected, went to mookie and saw that he went nowhere and had one visitor.  For squire, I found out that he was the bomb and in communication with no one.  

Also, if I posted swag that I wanted to drink mojitos during the day, I got a day bonus, but had to post like I had been drinking.

• Like 2