Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I literally had no control over the people I killed. And seeing as the last 3 games I was PGO and claimed, I went a different route. I dont know if @SwAg did this on purpose, but I feel like I am the expert on the role.

yeah forge could protect himself from any moves. so he protected himself and hit you. figured if may be possible to take out the pgo.

we were surprised when rag and swoosh died that day

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

could you give more info on your mojitos?

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

well......To some, you were a drunk cop that got bad results on mookie.   once that happened, I knew there was some heat coming my way.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Eh, you also kind of cleared mookie

Just now, Ragnarok said:

For Mookie...I tried to target touch, got redirected, went to mookie and saw that he went nowhere and had one visitor.  For squire, I found out that he was the bomb and in communication with no one.  

Also, if I posted swag that I wanted to drink mojitos during the day, I got a day bonus, but had to post like I had been drinking.

Here.

36 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

MVP is going to be very tough.

Govt and orca lost so they cant be mvp

orca miscalculated on picking a role too late.

touch was unhittable but lost a 1 v 1 red letter match with me. touch cant be mvp, but he is the single biggest reason town won. By far. He was a gamewrecker for scum

gun to me head, i would give it to squire probably. was scummy for the whole game but kept his cool. pretty level headed reads of folks.

slappy and heim played pretty solid games (albiet too trusting of me)

after a bunch of missteps, rack finally did the right thing by killing me.

good job town!

I’d say easily squire IMO

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Like I said, talk to the host.  I was just restating what was in my role PM.  players trying to force fit it to match what they thought is should be is a problem and typically is.  

Where were all these accepting people of weird town roles when poor Glen was a half Romulan with his father's disruptor? 

• Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

He was scum, like I said because I knew it. From an actual result given to me from the invest. 

If I could have planted the bomb and detonated it whenever, I would have.   Since I could not, I wanted to find out who was with him.  4 players dying N6 was a big issue.  

You got your day arrests/kills on D4, got my planting on D6.   jealous of that for sure.

Still need an answer on what "town squire" is?   Work happens and my posting volume is strong tied to that schedule.  notice that things picked up when I had time over the weekend.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

But how could we possibly know that?

Orca came hard on mwil before mwil even posted. Felt like he clearly had info from the start.

how did you read orca that he didnt have a move? what was orcas tell?

No orca did not come at from the start  He didn't vote or push him until like an hour before a 2 day night.  If he had the info from the start he would have gone straight at mwil

As I said in the discord and mwil blew up and almost posted everything in the thread...

Orca was not softing sam axe as mwil pounded...he was trying to draw a hit and almost succeeded of it weren't for me.  

Orca is not gonna try and draw a hit if he is a power role like mwil also kept pounding.  

Orca also kept going back and using thread evidence to support his "invests"

I couldnt tell if it was bc he needed to secure the names he was given were lycnhed or bc they were fake.  After touch it was pretty clear it was fake from that point on.  

Edited by Pickle Rick
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@MWil23

tenor.gif?itemid=11677469

Maybe I can read him xD

Next time you wanna say he is a power role,  sam axe, and threaten to blow up the game....just breathe and listen to me xD

Only thing he could do was not die at all.  No info nothing!!

That’s not an accomplishment, especially considering he was dead wrong on a number of things as well as the good reads.