Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

What value does this actually give. You got two people to pick inactive people and other people not taking it seriously. What exactly does that tell you?

1 minute ago, pwny said:

So then you're saying that asking him didn't give you any valuable information?

Once you read my posts which CLEARLY states the answers you seek, then ask me questions 

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

So then you're saying that asking him didn't give you any valuable information?

Just now, pwny said:

This seems a little passive aggressive.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Once you read my posts which CLEARLY states the answers you seek, then ask me questions 

@pwny yes we have to log “no response” on a master sheet for administration and make subsequent attempts, wait for it, THROUGH TECHNOLOGY! 

Also as you are now participating, I move you off of my list of 8 with 2 exceptions, now making it 5.

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm now caught up. You have no post that clearly states any answers other than one that says that two people picked inactives and the rest didn't take it seriously. So what does that tell you.

1 minute ago, pwny said:

I'm now caught up. You have no post that clearly states any answers other than one that says that two people picked inactives and the rest didn't take it seriously. So what does that tell you.

Ill quote it for you, in the meantime.....

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:
5 minutes ago, pwny said:

This seems a little passive aggressive.

In what way? Buttercup?

So for some odd reason, the forum was hiding every page after 36, except the most recent. So I guess I'm not caught up. Will continue reading.

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

I already did if you read my posts. 

I learned that mwil magically took 8 down to 2 and we know the ones he excluded.  

Matts refuses to answer, one could conclude that he doesn't want to connect himslef to anyone just yet (sketchy)

Same can be said for mission who stuck to tlo and himself

Glen hasnt responded, curious

Waiting on a response from swoosh 

Heim added touch and mission to dome so it will be curious as to how he votes for the day in relation to those (that goes for everyone who answered)

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

I said it provides a way to get a player active and talking.  If everyone just sat back and didn't post like you, you would never be able to draw any connections or reads later in the game.  

2 games ago (I assume that is the game I lynched him bc of my wrongfully read night move) whatever he responded I was hoping to use to narrow down his teammates assuming he flipped scum.  

You have to post to get reads people. 

______

As for this game, read my posts buttercup.  It's all about getting people to post and making their thoughts known.  It allows me and others to go back and reread once people start flipping town or scum and then they can use it to draw further connections.  

@pwny

How you miss the bold?