Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

The right play is to not out that info in thread at that time.  Every time.  No question.

One of these days, yall will learn that I mean it when I say things in thread about my role.

Yeah, but it basically had Mookie cleares until I said he was scum from my info, then somone got him to claim and it was over for him. Just felt like with the red herrings, it would have been clearer with even a minuscule amount of detail 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I know you were faking that. You were never gonna hit heim. 

No.  But I needed to let him think that I would to get votes off me.  Funny thing about that we can talk about another time in a scum chat.   Too many ears

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

HOST: Top 6 things Government says after the game?

Daboyle: Vanilla

HOST: X

Counselor: Mason

Touch: Town

I claimed vanilla because if I claimed cop in a previously unknown faction, I’d either get lynched or hit immediately.

Me and Counselor were two parts of the alignment compare cop. I chose a target and he chose another. When I died, he became sole compare cop. He’s not exactly wrong about being in a mason group.

And Swag’s PM to all 3 of us outright said we counted as town. Not ifs, ands, or buts about it. You were wrong.

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

HOST: Top 6 things Government says after the game?

Daboyle: Vanilla

Counselor: Mason

Touch: Town

HOST:

tenor.gif?itemid=16686331

This post is all in good fun and 100% a joke 

I literally don’t give a **** if you’re gonna label as good fun and 100% joke. It’s not. 

you are 100% wrong on us being non-town. We counted as town for the ratio. We were not non-town or a threat to town at all. Our wincon was directly tied to town winning. We would never win if town didn’t. Your read was dead wrong. 

yes, daboyle used the fake claim and nearly everyone in the thread proved exactly why he was right to want to do that. 

mason might be a stretch but for all intents and purposes we were literally a 3 man mason cop group with a funky wincon. 

you can say all you want about Swag but we literally just got back from being barred from mafia because of outlandish behavior with no sense and severely lacking maturity. 

you say I was disrespectful to you? You need to read it again. You repeatedly lied (and were 100% wrong) to (by your own admission) wreck everyone’s wincon and make them lose. 

let me guess, that was a joke too? 

tenor.gif

don’t respond. Don’t invite me to anything you do. I will not in any capacity speak to you. I don’t need your drama and bull****. I’m dead *** done. 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Yeah, but it basically had Mookie cleares until I said he was scum from my info, then somone got him to claim and it was over for him. Just felt like with the red herrings, it would have been clearer with even a minuscule amount of detail 

Go back and read what I said.  Town lean for mookie(because he targeted no one and went nowhere) compared to essentially a town lock for squire(bomb and communication with no one).

I didn't phrase it that way for no reason.  And based on the info I had, I made the right call.  Mookie happened to go against the odds.  Still made the right call.  

• Like 2