Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

@theuntouchable a few last things...

1. You were not town.  End of story.  If you were town you would have won, but you all lost.  You can say town sided, but you are are in FACT not town.    

2.  You hitting me sealed your fate, only fitting right xD

1. We are not non-town either. FACT.

In a town vs nontown invest, we would have 100% come up town. That’s exactly what it means when you say “you are town for ratio purposes”. If someone had an invest to reveal the ratio, our numbers would have counted as town. You two can spin it into whatever nonsense you want, that is 100% fact. 

2. well, our wincon was eliminate scum and you were scum. I almost hit malf with it instead and absolutely should have. 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

What the heck

So Swag can intentionally blow a game as town but he is a superstar according to you 

I got outed D2 and instead of accepting the contract and dying cause Mwil was voting me every day to see and everyone would have pounced I did the next best thing. Own scum up until you were lynched. Then switched to trying to make everyone lose cause i was losing. What is wrong with that?

I had to get it to 1-1-1 with the two voting each other and me not voting. It wasnt going to happen

You are a hypocrite. It's in black and white

We got mafia back you must tell the truth about all moves, alignments, reads etc.. do you hear yourself. You all lied. Period

Lol, you need to read what was said once again.

Edited by theuntouchable

@The Orca I was so frustrated trying to figure out your role. It got to the point where I was thinking all meta about you being the host, swag being a cover identity, his body that washed up on the shore would be Matt Nix (the show’s creator) and your “character“ would be his wife. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

see you next game!!!!!!!

Very debatable at this time. I do not like some things that seem to be happening to me and I do not know what pwny is talking about but if true (I hope not).....it may be too much.  

It will be semi though, a number of great themes out there that I can't pass up.  

Either way, that is where I sit now, I'll see what tomorrow brings.  I really hope you are right though.  Gonna see what happens before I make a final decision 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, squire12 said:

You sure about the transition between day and night?

You are wrong, but that is ok.   your legacy is made at end game and being wrong then matters.

11 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Like usual, you make the right decisions towards the end. Which is truly what matters. 

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Your legacy is created in late game situations.  

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Clutch baby. 

@theuntouchable

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

1. We are not non-town either. FACT.

In a town vs nontown invest, we would have 100% come up town. That’s exactly what it means when you say “you are town for ratio purposes”. If someone had an invest to reveal the ratio, our numbers would have counted as town. You two can spin it into whatever nonsense you want, that is 100% fact. 

2. well, our wincon was eliminate scum and you were scum. I almost hit malf with it instead and absolutely should have. 

Did you win....no, so you are not town. That is what town is.  If you aren't in the win column then you cant be called town.  Yeah you can be counted as town, but still are not town.  

If you are town show me the W , no lol.  

As much as I love discussing whether or not I (and the government team) won or lost this game, fighting with each other achieves nothing but bad vibes in future games and we'd be right back where we were.

Let's just take whatever break we need to do per mods rules and allow cooler heads to prevail :)

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

no, govt 100 percent lost 

word of god (swag) says it.

Youre welcome town. Because of us, you dont have to share the win with dirty feds :)

Which one of you cowards hit me?

I mean coward with all due respect, of course.

1 minute ago, daboyle250 said:

As much as I love discussing whether or not I (and the government team) won or lost this game, fighting with each other achieves nothing but bad vibes in future games and we'd be right back where we were.

Let's just take whatever break we need to do per mods rules and allow cooler heads to prevail :)

You've got a great smile and an even better attitude.