Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

I'll give the MVP to @theuntouchable. Since no one played to their Win Con at all whatsoever, he did it the best. Essentially, as the outed GF, I got 5 people to hard claim, had 1/2 of the board believing that I was Westen, until Rack got so angry with me he CC'd me, outing himself, and Touch had to make the tough decision whether or not to hit me and hope to get some Town credit, or hit Westen, making everyone else believe that Government was actually scum. It's funny to me that him telling the entire truth about his win con ended up blowing up in his face, and bonus points for irony, in that Westen died 30 minutes after he was lynched.

All things considered, I'm proud of what our scum faction was able to accomplish in light of the circumstances. @Forge @MookieMonstah @Malfatron it was a pleasure!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You think that was the plan?

Though I did think in reading rule 2, there was a window of time where orca could be hit.

Well, in that case, it may have bought me a day and on the flip side, rack would still be alive too 

so we likely still lose

46 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'll give the MVP to @theuntouchable. Since no one played to their Win Con at all whatsoever, he did it the best. Essentially, as the outed GF, I got 5 people to hard claim, had 1/2 of the board believing that I was Westen, until Rack got so angry with me he CC'd me, outing himself, and Touch had to make the tough decision whether or not to hit me and hope to get some Town credit, or hit Westen, making everyone else believe that Government was actually scum. It's funny to me that him telling the entire truth about his win con ended up blowing up in his face, and bonus points for irony, in that Westen died 30 minutes after he was lynched.

All things considered, I'm proud of what our scum faction was able to accomplish in light of the circumstances. @Forge @MookieMonstah @Malfatron it was a pleasure!

Yeah, you played great and were the right kind of reckless abandon :)

I remember that you were the fiest one to heavily push that I should kidnap myself.

I am all onboard with doing fun calculated risks like that as scum

And getting rack to cc was beautiful

You could have cycled your hit proof and lynch proof to where you could live for a long time

but of course, the government always ruins everything :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

I remember that you were the fiest one to heavily push that I should kidnap myself.

You could have cycled your hit proof and lynch proof to where you could live for a long time

I figured that with you being the major leader in votes (I can't remember if Orca pushed you or not, something to check), it would remove you from that with 4-5 hours left too...and if you weren't getting heat, then I probably would have liked to have seen the kidnapping(s) play out, but it was fun! :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Glad I could be of service. 

22 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I figured that with you being the major leader in votes (I can't remember if Orca pushed you or not, something to check), it would remove you from that with 4-5 hours left too...and if you weren't getting heat, then I probably would have liked to have seen the kidnapping(s) play out, but it was fun! :)

Did you guys know for a fact he would survive? Or was there risk? 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Did you guys know for a fact he would survive? Or was there risk? 

there was a risk lol

if heim didnt escape, i would have had to try to escape or get ransomed out

i assume my rng would be high to escape, but didnt know for sure

we asked swag if we could kidnap scum, and he said " if you want to risk their life"

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I just want to point out that @Blue and @Ragnarok gave me hell for outing myself as PGO last game, but I was targeted 3 times in 4 nights this game. Which is exactly why I claimed early in the other game.

Technically not claiming did work out, but the point still stands.

it was odd that only 2 of the 3 players that visited you on N2 died as a direct result of visiting you...or at least that is how the write up appeared.

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I just want to point out that @Blue and @Ragnarok gave me hell for outing myself as PGO last game, but I was targeted 3 times in 4 nights this game. Which is exactly why I claimed early in the other game.

Technically not claiming did work out, but the point still stands.

It's kinda a tough position to be in. If you claim and scum has a redirect, you basically become a second scum kill