Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I'll give the MVP to @theuntouchable. Since no one played to their Win Con at all whatsoever, he did it the best. Essentially, as the outed GF, I got 5 people to hard claim, had 1/2 of the board believing that I was Westen, until Rack got so angry with me he CC'd me, outing himself, and Touch had to make the tough decision whether or not to hit me and hope to get some Town credit, or hit Westen, making everyone else believe that Government was actually scum. It's funny to me that him telling the entire truth about his win con ended up blowing up in his face, and bonus points for irony, in that Westen died 30 minutes after he was lynched.

All things considered, I'm proud of what our scum faction was able to accomplish in light of the circumstances. @Forge @MookieMonstah @Malfatron it was a pleasure!

I mostly outed myself because I was apparently the vote leader at the time because orca just randomly decided I was scum

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Oh and Co-MVP goes to @Malfatron. The WIFOM play of kidnapping himself and gaining the trust of @Heimdallr was invaluable and really bought us some major time. Bonus points for him bussing Pickle and mixing up his scum meta.

the same kidnapping that made him look filthy like the scum he was? hmm.

business is boomin' fellas. good game. touch was the mvp. mojitos for you.

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

the same kidnapping that made him look filthy like the scum he was? hmm.

business is boomin' fellas. good game. touch was the mvp. mojitos for you.

Nah, we didn’t win. I’d give it to squire. He played a fine line of scummy/civ, had coherent thoughts through and planted the bomb to kill malf. 

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

worth it :)

it was so much fun

and i had 6 votes.

saved me from 2 lynches

i was onto you old hat man. i had an invest on dill the night i was hit. swag told me what the results would've been, and i think that would've exposed both you and him. 

• Like 1