Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

I already did if you read my posts. 

I learned that mwil magically took 8 down to 2 and we know the ones he excluded.  

Matts refuses to answer, one could conclude that he doesn't want to connect himslef to anyone just yet (sketchy)

Same can be said for mission who stuck to tlo and himself

Glen hasnt responded, curious

Waiting on a response from swoosh 

Heim added touch and mission to dome so it will be curious as to how he votes for the day in relation to those (that goes for everyone who answered)

You learned that mwil "magically" tookhis list down to two because the prompt was set at two. That's not "magically". Further, his entire list is just inactives. What does that tell you about anything other than that we already knew he wanted to remove all the inactives?

Hein added two inactives. 

Everyone else chose not to answer.

That doesn't tell you anything except that people dont like inactives.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I’m sorry but I want an empathetic leader who relates to my struggles and values me.

pwny

I mean, if you don't like the leader who wants your opinion to matter and to have input on the growth of the forum, you're not going to get someone empathetic to your cause. 

54 minutes ago, pwny said:

tqOpwMn.gif

You are getting shot.

53 minutes ago, ET80 said:

We'd prefer it to not be the case, but it will all be evaluated by our internal Oversight panel and the host.

Thanks big fella.

24 minutes ago, pwny said:

The Bill Hader show?

Weston-aligned will be the ones he listed. Unlikely allies will be all the criminals that Weston uses. Barry is one of them. He is a computer/banking genius that helps people launder money. He also consistently helps Weston on his missions.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

The numbers I ran came to like 2.57 scum in that subset (7-15) of numbers per game 

1-7 came to like 2.1 

Well 7-15 is 9 slots, and 1-7 is 7 slots. 

Which means 1-7 is .3 per slot

And 7-15 is .285 per slot

So......... What are we getting at here? That a larger group of numbers have a larger percentage of scum collectively?

1 minute ago, pwny said:

You learned that mwil "magically" tookhis list down to two because the prompt was set at two. That's not "magically". Further, his entire list is just inactives. What does that tell you about anything other than that we already knew he wanted to remove all the inactives?

Hein added two inactives. 

Everyone else chose not to answer.

That doesn't tell you anything except that people dont like inactives.

Sunshine, are you missing the key aspect of what I said...…..You can come back later once players start flipping and see who listed who and what they flipped.

So for example, say mwil flips scum.  I can go back to that post and see that (hypothetically) the players he listed were town and the players he left off are still alive.....that would tell me there is likely a reason he left off those and chose to list 2 town.  It would help me focus in on a potential inactive who is scum.  

Do you somehow miss that core concept?  It gives connections to later look back on and get further reads later in the game.  

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@pwny I made this comment hours ago. I blame you for engaging.

well I blame you for putting me on a list of those not engaging.

1 minute ago, pwny said:

So......... What are we getting at here? That a larger group of numbers have a larger percentage of scum collectively?

Now you see why I mocked him pregame.

1 minute ago, pwny said:

I was wrong, 1-9 ( 2 were overlapped)

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Sunshine, are you missing the key aspect of what I said...…..You can come back later once players start flipping and see who listed who and what they flipped.

So for example, say mwil flips scum.  I can go back to that post and see that (hypothetically) the players he listed were town and the players he left off are still alive.....that would tell me there is likely a reason he left off those and chose to list 2 town.  It would help me focus in on a potential inactive who is scum.  

Do you somehow miss that core concept?  It gives connections to later look back on and get further reads later in the game.  

Did you somehow miss the core concept that because the majority of people don't answer, that scum wouldn't need to take this seriously at all?

And again with the passive-aggressive name usage. Neat.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You are getting shot.

Thanks big fella.

Weston-aligned will be the ones he listed. Unlikely allies will be all the criminals that Weston uses. Barry is one of them. He is a computer/banking genius that helps people launder money. He also consistently helps Weston on his missions.

Please, if some people are so offended by loving and kind terms then maybe I should just give up trying to be nice and just play like squire and others.