Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

Just now, SwAg said:

Just the way the game breaks sometimes.  I went to pretty considerable lengths to ensure you all had a fair shake, but basically no Independent help beyond eating an early lynch kneecapped you.  Then you were basically reliant upon Orca taking a contract and unleaching mass death upon the game.

yep, i accept the reality of a multivariate game like this being potentially swingy just by the nature of it

i definitely never thought it was unfair.

we had plenty of chances to control our destiny

kinda disapointed that orca didnt pick a contract because it would habe introduced chaos into the game

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Just the way the game breaks sometimes. 

No doubt. We thought we kidnapped Barry/someone else when we did it, so when we kidnapped Fiona, we actually felt justified in our WIFOM decision. That's the way the ball bounces sometimes.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I went to pretty considerable lengths to ensure you all had a fair shake, but basically no Independent help beyond eating an early lynch kneecapped you.  Then you were basically reliant upon Orca taking a contract and unleaching mass death upon the game.

The game setup was more than fair. Sometimes a variety of unforeseen circumstances factor into a game like this.

@Malfatron just imagine if that kill against Matts actually went through. That one is the one that hurts. And, it's funny because if you aren't red lettered, we are hitting Squire that night too, but then we felt like Squire was the only one who could have been alongside Forge on the lynch the next day, so we had to keep him alive.

LOL

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Malfatron just imagine if that kill against Matts actually went through. That one is the one that hurts. And, it's funny because if you aren't red lettered, we are hitting Squire that night too, but then we felt like Squire was the only one who could have been alongside Forge on the lynch the next day, so we had to keep him alive.

yep, man if we could have converted the bomb or pgo....

1 hour ago, swoosh said:

it wasn't even scum that took me out? lol oof. who was racks?

The night I killed you I put the kill in and left. Came back later and saw where heim posted everyone's claims thus far and saw yours. Went oh **** but it was too late to change. My bad. 

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

because of it, I thought maybe he was some indy alignment.  @rackcs made reference to needing to target Fiona or Sam and did with in targeting @Heimdallr.  That got me thinking that the 2 of them then would form a separate alignment and would have a new wincon......something like they both had to survive to the end

That reminds me, @SwAg how come targeting heim night one didn't do anything for me?

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

Just throwing this out there as extra info, I did lie about having 2 day arrests to start with, I only had 1. I got the 2nd one because @rackcs killed swoosh. So technically, racks helped eliminate pickle. 

MVP MVP MVP

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

That reminds me, @SwAg how come targeting heim night one didn't do anything for me?

We got word that Forge, our scum protector, was redirected to Heim. Heim mentioned this straightaway, so we thought he was the redirector (Barry gif he posted), so we kidnapped him.

Just now, SwAg said:

It did?

Just now, MWil23 said:

We got word that Forge, our scum protector, was redirected to Heim. Heim mentioned this straightaway, so we thought he was the redirector (Barry gif he posted), so we kidnapped him.