Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

16 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I meant as far as "finding" Fiona, I thought something special was supposed to happen for doing that

Does not work with Bus Driver because of the nature of the Bus Driver ability.  If you used any other ability, you would have.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@squire12 Must mean he is an unlikely ally, not westen aligned

@SwAg so what is up?

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Nvm just read this.  

Like I said, ask the host.

------------------------

so what you are saying, scum had the info that my character should have been unlikely ally while I had the information I was westen aligned.  There was a flavor for the kills that used bombs and I happen to be THE BOMB.   Somehow I was able to use truth and survive.....hmmm

1 hour ago, SwAg said:
1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

@SwAg you gonna do a breakdown of each players performance?

I'm sure this will go over well.

I might do it with a numeric rating, like number of facepalms, followed by a single comment.

I dont want to be any part of this. My only contribution was that I simply existed and bought into Heims claim. 

This game came down to wincons imo

The two best players in the game imo forgo their wincons to help town and a mafia quit (in a way forgoing his wincon) at the end. 

I was a key part in the deaths of 

2 mafia (Mwil and Mookie)

1 Indy (TLO)

2 Nontown (Touch and Counselor)

I dont think Touch would have claimed Counselor had a move if I didnt say he did. Which I think lead mafia (?) to kill him

I controlled the thread for almost the whole game, got people talking, forced convo with my info, moves, claims, etc. (So much inactivity at the beginning and middle)

Once the vote thing became apparent and eveyone tried it over and over I just used the game to see how I'd play when I'm not lynched just because or hit early because I am annoying. I went hard for town. Nailed Mwil, then TLO, Touch even though he will disagree, Counselor having a move, and Mookie

Made logical cases and connections to back up my info (reads)

Didnt go off the rails 

That was up until Touch was lynched

Townsided Orca

Rating: 10/10

After Touch died it really was, crap let's slow this down. 

I figured Touch was probably telling the truth on Malf, so the logical thing was Forge was scum with him, so I made the logical case against Squire and he was going to be lynched easily if Forge doesnt quit. 

Plan was scum would kill Wolf cause he wasnt protected

2-2. I vote with Forge which meant a double lynch at worse. Then its 1-1 going into night, I accept the contract. Either complete it or it's a double lynch and no on wins

It really was a thing of absolute genius. Couldnt account for a scum quitting when he wasnt going to be lynched lol

Scumsided Orca

Rating: 10/10

Did I win: No

Did I have fun: Absolutely, the back and forth with Mwil and Touch were a thing of beauty

Overall rating: 8/10 since I lost 

Thoughts: Would have been the best game I have played by far if Forge doesnt quit xD

I'm sure most will disagree, but given I had no info other than the thread this is how I'd rate myself

@SwAg I look forward to your opposite view :D

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Like I said, ask the host.

------------------------

so what you are saying, scum had the info that my character should have been unlikely ally while I had the information I was westen aligned.  There was a flavor for the kills that used bombs and I happen to be THE BOMB.   Somehow I was able to use truth and survive.....hmmm

We had no info whatsoever 

Your role just was never gonna be Westen aligned. 

@SwAg can confirm but it looks like you were actually unlikely ally aligned like we all believed ( @Heimdallr and @The Orca) but you were just told that you were Westen aligned