Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:
6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

so 1 game.   not quite the thousand

pretty convenient indeed

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

That was just one of A LOT of times 

so you are just making **** up again I see.   how anti town of you

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Pickle Rick  what was the reasoning for specifically tagging these players with this question?  

I wanted to see who they said.  

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

so you are just making **** up again I see.   how anti town of you

How am I making it up.  I already showed you 4 times in one game alone. You want me to go find eveery other time, I'd be here all night 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I wanted to see who they said.  

why those 6 players specifically?   why not others?

How am I making it up.  I already showed you 4 times in one game alone. You want me to go find eveery other time, I'd be here all night 

you said there were a thousand times.   you mentioned 1 game with 4 supposedly instances.  you made a claim and are trying to pass it off as factual, so yes, I do want you to support your claim or admit you are just making crap up.  

Night 1:

It was a quiet night after a less-than-successful day phase.  There was no shortage of work to be done, but Dome called it an early night because he had other things to do.

Ooh, yeah.  Who's a sexy *****?!

Dome was posing suggestively in the mirror, admiring himself from every angle in his slinky dress.

They're all going to want me.  

He bit his lip, perhaps a bit too enthusiastically because he began to bleed.

****.  For **** sake.  On the night of the most important night of my life!  Like, are you, like, serious?!  THE SCHOOL DANCE

Dome was safe and sound, until he wasn't.  He exited his home to attend his school dance and was greeted with a hail of gunfire.

Dome is dead.  He was Sophie Stagner, The Nuisance, Westen-Aligned.

@Dome

Yes!  You won't believe it, but I was told that no one targeted Matts last night!  Quite scandalous!

It is now Day 2.  You have until 12:00 A.M. EST on Wednesday, April 8, 2020.  (Twenty-five hours from now.)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

why those 6 players specifically?   why not others?

you said there were a thousand times.   you mentioned 1 game with 4 supposedly instances.  you made a claim and are trying to pass it off as factual, so yes, I do want you to support your claim or admit you are just making crap up.  

Bc I specifically had varying feelings about those and wanted to see their answers 

Yes I made a claim.  Prove me wrong bc I know you can't 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Bc I specifically had varying feelings about those and wanted to see their answers 

so no real reason, just more skirting the issue of why those selective group vs other players

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yes I made a claim.  Prove me wrong bc I know you can't 

not exactly how that process works.   you made the claim, and are the 1 needing to back it up.  until then, it is just a made up line of crap.   SOP from you, so not really surprising

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

so no real reason, just more skirting the issue of why those selective group vs other players

not exactly how that process works.   you made the claim, and are the 1 needing to back it up.  until then, it is just a made up line of crap.   SOP from you, so not really surprising

No reason other then some of those gave me bad feelings and others were not active.  

No reason other then some of those gave me bad feelings and others were not active.  

As for the claim.  I'm right.  No doubt about it.  

I have way more on my plate right now then I want.  You think I'm wrong, I'm not, prove it or accept the truth 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

As for the claim.  I'm right.  No doubt about it.  

I have way more on my plate right now then I want.  You think I'm wrong, I'm not, prove it or accept the truth 

I know you are wrong.  Burden is on you to prove your statement or admit that it is just a made up line of crap.  I feel you won't do the latter and can't do the former.   Feels like a scum pickle just tossing crap at the wall to look active.

Pickle

Just now, squire12 said:

so your initial reasoning was to get info for later, that left out a full 75% of the players?

To get info on players I had feelings about (not necessarily later on).  Lots of info to be gained from it.  

Then pwny and whoever else derailed it so I didn't carry on.