Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

Day 2, Part 1:

The crowd had re-gathered for another day, hopefully more productive than the previous one.

What do?  SwAg usually did this part too.

The crowd just all stood in silence staring agape at one another for a while.

99 Mojitos on the wall! 99 mojitos!  You take one down and don't share because the Rona virus!  It's getting real!  Then you only have 98 mojitos on the wall!

Okay, well, let's vote randomly then.

Then the silence and debauchery was disrupted by the sound of screaming.  The crowd turned and managed to catch a glimpse of @Heimdallr being seized by men in masks.  They were forcing him into the back of a big van typically associated with non-consensual encounters.  The crowd rushed toward Heimdallr in an attempt to save him, but the screams were soon replaced with the sound of screeching tires, as the van took off.  The crowd found a note where Heimdallr had been sitting previously:

Cash $1,000,000 dead drop if you ever want to see Heimdallr again, we'll be in contact.

Heimdallr cannot post or vote for the remainder of the phase... How much time does he have?

Day 2 continues.

13 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I also don’t trust @Matts4313 vote because it’s easy to do a lynch train on DaBoyle when Slappy and Wolfey are in the game.

Hey josh. @JoshstraDaymus

Have your feelings or daboyle or wolf (or slappy) changed at all since the mission flip?

Do you feel better, worse, or the same about them.

I think you may have towns best interest in mind, but im just checking

Just now, Malfatron said:

Hey josh. @JoshstraDaymus

Have your feelings or daboyle or wolf (or slappy) changed at all since the mission flip?

Do you feel better, worse, or the same about them.

I think you may have towns best interest in mind, but im just checking

Good morning Malf

My feelings about Slappy have somewhat changed, it's the only person I can speak to as of this moment. 

Slappy= Town lean
Wolfey=Slight town lean
DaBoyle=Neutral

• Like 1

I will say though I am definitely willing to hear the cases for lynches on the bottom 2. Like I said, my hesitance on daboyle came from Matts jumping on that easy lynch train because Slappy and Daboyle always vote for eachother.