Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Sure but I asked if you felt I was antitown town. Which you then didn’t include the scum part, just agreed that I’m antitown town. 

Ok. I have no idea if you’re Town, scum, or working an angle. I’m going to go back and reread something.

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Because I’m pretty sure some intentionally stayed off of last night’s VC and I’m tired of playing with inactives. 

What about players who only voted for themselves? I searched back through your posts and you didnt mention my name once. why not? why am i absolved of your suspicion?

pwn

@pwny Were you able to get a good read on anyone yet. If you thought glem was scum, would you vote him?

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You sounded confident I was antitown town not that long ago. 

why are you backtracking? 

I just realized something ironic based off of a favorite Dr. Seuss book growing up. TLO

19 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

What about players who only voted for themselves? I searched back through your posts and you didnt mention my name once. why not? why am i absolved of your suspicion?

pwn

@pwny Were you able to get a good read on anyone yet. If you thought glem was scum, would you vote him?

Malf

You havent escaped my list.

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Why hop on there? Why not ask any questions? Why are you content to mindlessly go with this, when it's been clear since the start of D1 that Orca's had it out for me?

Since the start of D1?

Do explain

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I’d be mad because I’d have to reassess my reads accordingly and deal with his antitown town nonsense. I’m also trying to go back and see who didn’t vote last night.

What reads?

You are sticking with inactivity pushes, why?

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

if you have a red letter, @The Orca, just tell us

otherwise, it gives scum an excuse to do this

swoosh

tenor.gif?itemid=12506789

Mwil is scum, fact!