Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

1 minute ago, pwny said:

Darling is a term of endearment for a significant other. It’s a passive aggressive name when used towards someone else, especially when paired with statements within which one is disagreeing with someone.

And even if he intends it to be used one way, it’s being interpreted another. And more importantly he’s been asked to stop multiple times and yet continues to talk the people who asked him to stop the same names.

Lol

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

Darling is a term of endearment for a significant other. It’s a passive aggressive name when used towards someone else, especially when paired with statements within which one is disagreeing with someone.

And even if he intends it to be used one way, it’s being interpreted another. And more importantly he’s been asked to stop multiple times and yet continues to talk the people who asked him to stop the same names.

You've been asked by the mods to specifically not call people trash but you continue to do so.......

Why the anger over love? Everyone needs to just hug it out, we all family here. 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You've been asked by the mods to specifically not call people trash but you continue to do so.......

Why the anger over love? Everyone needs to just hug it out, we all family here. 

Please show me where 1. I have ever been asked by any mod to quit calling people anything. And 2. Where I called any person trash. 

I’ll wait.