Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I don't recall the details from the role that was posted, but I thought forge did not need to pardon himself as he could not be lynched until a certain criteria was met (how many teammates remained or had been pardoned)

If Forge pardoned himself, he was rendered completely vanilla. He was unkillable GF until then, albeit Rack had a day kill strongman that he used on me just a few hours into the game. That's the game I was scum and slipped on the wincon.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Yes he could. I was mafia...every night. Most overpowered role I have ever seen

I was also Mafia with you dude. Once he pardoned himself, he was rendered vanilla. He couldn't carry out our night hit. This caused a huge argument with us in chatty. Rack day killed me early, we converted him, and Forge couldn't carry out our faction kill anymore.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I was also Mafia with you dude. Once he pardoned himself, he was rendered vanilla. He couldn't carry out our night hit. This caused a huge argument with us in chatty. Rack day killed me early, we converted him, and Forge couldn't carry out our faction kill anymore.

But you said he couldnt do it back to back nights...he could 100%

Mwil

I like Orca theorizes that he is a scum pardoner and he goes no way, never been done. Then when Orca and others explain that it has and even if Swag games and Mwil says "Yeah, but there were restrictions!" as if that negates the original point that he could be the scum pardoner.

Just now, rackcs said:

Mwil

I like how Orca theorizes that he is a scum pardoner and Mwil goes no way, never been done. Then when Orca and others explain that it has and even in Swag games and Mwil says "Yeah, but there were restrictions!" as if that negates the original point that he could be the scum pardoner.

Fixed some really horrible errors there

23 hours ago, SwAg said:

Night 1:

It was a quiet night after a less-than-successful day phase.  There was no shortage of work to be done, but Dome called it an early night because he had other things to do.

Ooh, yeah.  Who's a sexy *****?!

Dome was posing suggestively in the mirror, admiring himself from every angle in his slinky dress.

They're all going to want me.  

He bit his lip, perhaps a bit too enthusiastically because he began to bleed.

****.  For **** sake.  On the night of the most important night of my life!  Like, are you, like, serious?!  THE SCHOOL DANCE

Dome was safe and sound, until he wasn't.  He exited his home to attend his school dance and was greeted with a hail of gunfire.

Dome is dead.  He was Sophie Stagner, The Nuisance, Westen-Aligned.

@Dome

Yes!  You won't believe it, but I was told that no one targeted Matts last night!  Quite scandalous!

It is now Day 2.  You have until 12:00 A.M. EST on Wednesday, April 8, 2020.  (Twenty-five hours from now.)

6 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

whens night ?

@wolfeyestrk

The opening post links to the write ups that also contain some useful information

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Anything new or groundbreaking? 

31 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Mwil

I like Orca theorizes that he is a scum pardoner and he goes no way, never been done. Then when Orca and others explain that it has and even if Swag games and Mwil says "Yeah, but there were restrictions!" as if that negates the original point that he could be the scum pardoner.

42 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

49 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Which, as I said, I could actually agree to that part. The non voting part and him also not having that ability I don't buy, on top of his fake invest on me.

About as well as after tonight when he didn't vote the second straight day and SwAg modkilled him. I imagine that's going to happen with TLO, so...better than lynching active Town.

Ok, then we have nothing more to talk about.

See above. There were stipulations, he couldn't do it back to back nights, if he pardoned himself he was 100% vanilla, etc.

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

@MWil23 if you are the gov, can you please explain this and your mindset?

Also, you could be a scum Gov if you are a Gov. Which would match my results and your claim

57 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

As I've said repeatedly, the lynch is Town's best weapon against scum. This is why I told you that as much as I LOVED your horror interactive game, the lynch question/5 guesses mechanic was too slanted against Town, even though Town still reaped the same benefit. We agreed to disagree, and I then rightfully apologized. So, yes, while you are correct in that lynching me will accomplish nothing, it's a wasted day for Town and we don't "gain anything" by it. I was also determined not to do this until you made a fake red letter invest on me, so here we are.

A SCUM governor? I've literally never seen that. That's WAY too OP. I've only seen Town/Indy have that role. Plus, I'm Town, so there's that. Also, If I was scum, why would I tell the truth about my claim?

The reality is sinking in that you're facade invest is going to rear its ugly head in two hours or so. You can't hide forever.

Other than that not much 

Couple of people asked when night was 

• Like 1