Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

When I get where I'm going
On the far side of the sky
The first thing that I'm gonna do
Is spread my wings and fly
I'm gonna land beside a lion
And run my fingers through his mane
Or I might find out what it's like
To ride a drop of rain
Yeah, when I get where I'm going
There'll be only happy tears
I will shed the sins and struggles
I have carried all these years
And I'll leave my heart wide open
I will love and have no fear
Yeah, when I get where I'm going
Don't cry for me down here

Goodbye for this game, fellas!
Be chill to eachother!
  • Like 1

On 4/6/2020 at 12:32 PM, The Orca said:

Its possible, but given the show and Swag's use of individuals I'd lean to some indies, also this is a large game

On 4/6/2020 at 12:55 PM, MWil23 said:

My issue is that they make an alliance, so that's a dealbreaker for me until proven otherwise.

That could be the case, but if so, these Indies would be aggressive SK types and antitown I'd imagine, as they'd be either trying to capitalize at the expense of the Westen/Unlikely Allies

Again, the "alliance" part is a non starter for me right now

"Coming Together"

It could definitely be the case, and it depends on the vantage point. For example, in Season 1, Sam informs on Mike to the FBI, whereas after that he "used to inform on him to the FBI" (theme song/intro), so would the FBI also be "bad guys"? I doubt it, and aside from some really obvious examples of "bad guys", I could see this being very ambiguous.

Definitely so, but to be fair, I've only played 1 SwAg hosted game. There was a conversion component, a death with an Indy flip the following night component (Touch), at least one unblockable day kill (Rack), and I believe that even certain Town characters had some win cons that they could meet. For example, had Rack killed Forge (The Godfather) instead of me, I believe that his win con was met. @rackcs correct me if I'm wrong here.

I think that, as you said, with this many people, as well as the host, a LOT of variables are in play potentially, but I'm not sure that I'm sold on the idea, albeit you make some good points that I'm not willing to discount either.

On 4/6/2020 at 2:09 PM, The Orca said:

Also the quietness leads me to make an assumption(s)

21 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Wholeheartedly agree, which makes me wonder what his angle is on me, how he made himself impossible to get voted for (I don't think that's a Town ability with the vote being arguably Town's best power/ability to counteract scum), and why he was so certain. Throw in his interpretation of the initial writeup and how he conveniently glossed over "alliance", and I think Orca is scum.

I must be scum or an indy SK to figure this out lol