Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Official(!!!) Vote Count

Touch - 1 - Mookie

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m curious to see if the same unknown town person once again granted Orca the ability to be vote proof.

LOL

What a liar!!!!

So let's address the elephants in the room.

First, Malf and Touch not being targeted after day 2 is crazy. I still am leery of Forge. I was swindled by him in the Pokemon game and I don't like the lack of activity from him.

Secondly, Mwil either has a lynch proof ability or he got pardoned (by himself or someone else). Orca and Mwil, if either of you can red letter each other, then come with facts and do it, otherwise you are both strong voices and we need all the help we can get to catch the Management.

Third, Heim is "planning his escape" and I dont know enough about the show to know whether or not that is a mafia or town move. (The capturing, not escaping) I do not have the means to save him. I'm not sure if we should or shouldnt save him. 

Lastly, good job PGO. It should be obvious that the management know who you are. Before night I recommend coming out so we A) dont lynch you and B) have our specials visit you.

14 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So let's address the elephants in the room.

First, Malf and Touch not being targeted after day 2 is crazy. I still am leery of Forge. I was swindled by him in the Pokemon game and I don't like the lack of activity from him.

Secondly, Mwil either has a lynch proof ability or he got pardoned (by himself or someone else). Orca and Mwil, if either of you can red letter each other, then come with facts and do it, otherwise you are both strong voices and we need all the help we can get to catch the Management.

Third, Heim is "planning his escape" and I dont know enough about the show to know whether or not that is a mafia or town move. (The capturing, not escaping) I do not have the means to save him. I'm not sure if we should or shouldnt save him. 

Lastly, good job PGO. It should be obvious that the management know who you are. Before night I recommend coming out so we A) dont lynch you and B) have our specials visit you.

The 'Secondly' section sucks.  MWil is the godfather.  Just ignore him and move on.

I agree with the 'Lastly' section although the PGO just kinda sat there.  Do think the PGO should claim because scum already knows who he is and will avoid him.