Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Just remember, Orca is a Ghost Ninja Cop JOAT and totally not involved with a faction, definitely not MANAGEMENT.

52 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Daboyle is dead.  He was Agent Harris, Alignment Cop, Government-Aligned. @daboyle250

Sorry I was confused by this. 

So quick question. Why would the mafia need an alignment cop? If yellow (Government) isn't the mafia faction then we have 3 known factions westen, government, and indy and no known mafia faction yet. 

10 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

The 'Secondly' section sucks.  MWil is the godfather.  Just ignore him and move on.

I agree with the 'Lastly' section although the PGO just kinda sat there.  Do think the PGO should claim because scum already knows who he is and will avoid him.

That was my original thought, but if Daboyle wasn't scum then the PGO should definitely not come out.

22 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

So Orca is either Weston or Management? 

Thats what I am interrupting from all this. Hence his belief that I couldnt alignment comp him.

16 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Because you’re scum. Probably head of Management

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Just remember, Orca is a Ghost Ninja Cop JOAT and totally not involved with a faction, definitely not MANAGEMENT.

11 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Slappy.  Where did you get the phrase 'Management'?

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

If there is a Government group, you could be Godfather while Slappy could be Management and still scum slip.

a few of the references to the "management" group.  interesting to see who referenced that

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

When I read the write-up I confused Daboyles alignment with management which I got from Mwils post slightly before the write-up. 

Honest mistake.

And the color change didn't cause you to double check?

Mojito

Just now, Ragnarok said:

And the color change didn't cause you to double check?

Mojito

That's what I just did. Honestly I didnt pay attention to color or apparantly the difference between Government and Management, but after reading it again I see my mistake.