Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Sorry I was confused by this. 

So quick question. Why would the mafia need an alignment cop? If yellow (Government) isn't the mafia faction then we have 3 known factions westen, government, and indy and no known mafia faction yet. 

So some thoughts on this

Management is the group that cause Westen to be burned. They arent directly in the show until season 2 I believe. They may be referenced in season 1 though (dont remember off hand though)

They thought they could recruit Westen

They could be in the game as a cult

There are at least 2 indies cause Glen was even night SK

The Government is most likely the people with the day move kidnap, role cop gives them a better use of the move

The group of individual bad guys could be mafia/cult as well if Management isnt in the game 

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So some thoughts on this

Management is the group that cause Westen to be burned. They arent directly in the show until season 2 I believe. They may be referenced in season 1 though (dont remember off hand though)

The Government is most likely the people with the day move kidnap, role cop gives them a better use of the move

The group of individual bad guys could be mafia/cult as well if Management isnt in the game 

So you think the government kidnapped someone and is holding them for a ransom? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I think we have scum on scum here with Orca being Management and MWil being Government and each trying to get the other lynched for townie points.  Kinda believe Slappy's explanation here...a little too derpy for scum.

100% false. I'm playing for the good guys

48fee97d6313e346f3135f8074872c9f.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I think we have scum on scum here with Orca being Management and MWil being Government and each trying to get the other lynched for townie points.  Kinda believe Slappy's explanation here...a little too derpy for scum.

Daboyle flipping alignment cop makes sense here as well if MWil is Government.  MWil could have used daboyle's night result to try to clear himself.  Daboyle couldn't come out and say it because it would tie MWil and himself together.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So some thoughts on this

So I have never seen this show and dont really know the references. When Westen got "burned" what happened to him? Was he converted? As it pertains to the game, we lost Westen when Josh died last night so maybe Daboyle was searching for Westen to convert him?

Did the write-up say that Glen was the even night SK? 

Also @Ragnarok this Mojito is very good. I'll spread the word about Rags Mojito Mania.