Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

17 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:
On 4/6/2020 at 1:01 PM, MWil23 said:
On 4/3/2020 at 12:15 PM, SwAg said:

Player List:
6.  Sanchez
7.  Pwny

16.  Mookie
17.  Mission
18.  TLO

23.  Slappy
24.  Wolf
25.  Swoosh

Based upon sheer lack of attempting to play at this point, this is a comprehensive list of people that I would like to go D1...and let me be clear, I don't mean that I want to pick any one from this list, but rather, I want all of them gone.

I'd consider making exceptions for Slappy and Sanchez since they have at least semi-decided to play D1 in some capacity

On 4/6/2020 at 2:13 PM, MWil23 said:

Mission or Mookie.

So who all fought my line of questioning bc I'll look at that next.  As for now

@MWil23 why did you leave these guys off when I asked who you would shoot?

Sanchez

Pwny

Tlo

Slappy

Wolfe

Swoosh

@MWil23 you really gonna ignore this?

Orca claimed Ghost Ninja Cop (1 shot) and claimed to have been given voteproof ability (inherently antitown), and yet he’s voteproof again for the second day in a row.

You guys think he can do 2-3 moves in a night and be Town/not in a faction? He’s clearly GF?

23 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Because he’s clearly an unlimited unvotable entity, who is untargetable at night, who just ran a fake red letter on me and knew he wouldn’t have to face any consequences for his lies.

He red lettered me and then said that I should tell Daboyle hi in chatty, when Daboyle flipped yellow. Throw in how he saved him in favor of Town mission just before the deadline and claimed 3 moves (unvotable, ninja, Lied about a cop, 1 shot), and that spells faction.

He also said he’s playing for the good guys and was coy when pressed on the Town distinction. He’s government aligned GF.

So you think both Government and Management have a GF?

You and Orca getting opposing GFs would be amusing.

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

I think we have scum on scum here with Orca being Management and MWil being Government and each trying to get the other lynched for townie points.  Kinda believe Slappy's explanation here...a little too derpy for scum.

@Pickle Rick What do you think about the first part of this comment?