Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

A uninvestable player usually with an unlockable that can either be used in place of a faction hit or in addition to. 

Well so the godfather I'm used to and the one mwil is, is one where he can't die until his teammates die. So going mwil here would not work.

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Well so the godfather I'm used to and the one mwil is, is one where he can't die until his teammates die. So going mwil here would not work.

So if he is part of the same faction as Daboyle we could lynch him with your scenario. Or do you believe they are part of different factions?

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So if he is part of the same faction as Daboyle we could lynch him with your scenario. Or do you believe they are part of different factions?

I don't think he is part of the same faction as daboyle and if he was it would also depend on if they have other teammates. Either way an mwil lynch isn't a viable option for today. We need to eliminate his teammates first.

Just now, rackcs said:

I don't think he is part of the same faction as daboyle and if he was it would also depend on if they have other teammates. Either way an mwil lynch isn't a viable option for today. We need to eliminate his teammates first.

So again, Malfatron is my strongest read, but I want to give him a chance to defend himself. Anyone else feel like Swoosh today?

13 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Do you think there actually is a Management group?

Based on swag saying this was season 1 and no discernable management characters being in season 1, I would say 

No, there is not a management group in this game. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Based on swag saying this was season 1 and no discernable management characters being in season 1, I would say 

No, there is not a management group in this game. 

@Ragnarok

On 4/4/2020 at 4:35 PM, SwAg said:

I’ll add this to the OP:

The universe for this game is confined to Season 1.  Due to the amount of players relative to the main and recurring cast in Season 1, you should not squander energy or time debating whether a minor or peripheral Season 1 character would be included.  Odds are, they are included.