Burrow vs Lamar vs Mayfield: who would you take as a GM?

wackywabbit

Which QB would you take right now?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Top choice

• Joe Burrow
    • Lamar Jackson
    • Baker Mayfield
    • Mason Rudolph

For me its between Jackson and Joe. 

Joe had a great final college season.

Lamar had a historic NFL season.

While I wonder about Lamar's ability to hold up long term, I'm taking him over a guy that had one great college season.

2 hours ago, August4th said:

steelers having by far the worse option makes me ill. I really don't want to go through years of poor QB play, we better find a good QB to replace Ben

There's going to be a lot of sympathy in this division towards the team that has had a HoF QB since 2004.

On 4/3/2020 at 4:17 PM, Elky said:

Lamar Jackson took Cam Newton's title as the most overrated player in the league.

I'm going on a limb and I'd roll the dice on Burrow.

The unanimous MVP of the league has done nothing but be productive ever since he stepped foot into the league and he's 23 freaking years old.. You offer nothing of substance to support your idiotic argument and you just come across as a hater who is insecure about his own quarterback!! 

6 minutes ago, Letsch80 said:

The unanimous MVP of the league has done nothing but be productive ever since he stepped foot into the league and he's 23 freaking years old.. You offer nothing of substance to support your idiotic argument and you just come across as a hater who is insecure about his own quarterback!! 

I mean, I can't take away his MVP season and he is a good player, but I don't think he's going to sustain what he did last season.

10 minutes ago, Elky said:

I mean, I can't take away his MVP season and he is a good player, but I don't think he's going to sustain what he did last season.

Well everyone is entitled to their opinion but I'm just curious on why you think he will fall off a cliff all of a sudden? The dude hardly takes any big shots and has great instincts. Sure he could get hurt but so could any one of these quarterbacks in question.. Time will tell!! 

46 minutes ago, Letsch80 said:

Well everyone is entitled to their opinion but I'm just curious on why you think he will fall off a cliff all of a sudden? The dude hardly takes any big shots and has great instincts. Sure he could get hurt but so could any one of these quarterbacks in question.. Time will tell!! 

Regression to the mean. Not to say he'll implode, but the chances of him doing what he did last season are highly unlikely.

Edited by Elky
  • Like 2