Crazy Media ideas thread.

cconocool

A funny skit. Scrooge Origins with Joker influences.

It would feature the Robin the Frog and Statler or Waldorf from the Muppets. S/W would play Scrooge and pass by young Robin the Frog on the street begging for money. Being a generous sort, Scrooge takes out his billfold and tosses the young frog some money then exits. The tiny frog notices how loaded Scrooge and picks up his crutch and chases after him. He starts beating him and Scrooge gives him everything. "You have everything!" Scrooge screams. Close up of the Robin's face as he goes from a neutral expression to a grimace as he takes back his crutch for one more hit. "Never forget the name Tiny Tim!" he spats as leaves Scrooge on the ground. 

Edited by cconocool

I am not sure how you would fit the concept into a story. Have a technologically advanced city have all of its gadgets stop working one day. All the inventions, which ceased functioning, can be accredited to one inventor who passed on ten years ago. Nobody can figure out the reasoning for the gadgets stopping, but one child, who was studying the history of the town, noticed that the inventions stopped on the exact day the inventor passed on. People pass it on as coincidence, but eventually people start looking into the peculiarity. So they exhume the body of the inventor and realize that his head has been removed from the body. Suspicious activity, but nobody has any further leads. The child, perplexed, stands in front of the city statue dedicated to the town celebrity genius. One of his electronic devices malfunctions as he stands in the direct proximity of the statue. He informs his parents and they eventually investigate. Ever electronic within a certain area of the statue malfunctions. The police break apart the statue revealing the missing inventor's brain, encapsulated in a sci-fi type tube.

• Like 1

A little bit politically incorrect, but...

A mentally handicapped man inherits his house from his well to do parents. They cover all of his expenses with money set aside for that purpose. Everyone keeps him at arms distance as he has a severe stutter, only speaks in sentences 4 words or fewer, and suffers from a strong case of halitosis. But when forced into instances where they need to chat with him, everyone always asks him about his garden where, every year, he maintains a beautiful set of crimson colored flowers. He plants them on a different area on a rotating basis.

Every year, an unsolved murder occurs in the mid sized city where he lives. Nobody suspects the mentally handicapped man, but eventually, someone notices how the hoe the man uses is covered with a strange crimson color and it is not from the leaves.....

The man was killing people every year and using their flesh as compost and their blood to paint the flowers....

• Like 1

A nightmare of mine which could be incorporated into a small horror film. 

Have a young man rent a room in a low quality rural South American hotel. He wasn't expecting much as he opened the door, the middle number missing from years of dirt. The sheetless mattress serving as a bed has a height of grime accumulated grime from the previous occupants. There is one old arm chair, with a middle aged pale bald man in a state of slumber. The camera would get a close face shot. Underneath a hole near his mouth, a small centipede crawls free from its fleshy prison. When the centipede nears a total escape, the sitting man grabs the insect with his fingertips and plucks it into his mouth.

I was watching a detective series anime and got to thinking about a device which would throw an interesting wrench into detective books/films. The perpetrator could incriminate anybody who passes by the crime scene by creating shoe prints of the person is unfortunate to pass by. The shoes would keep a small trace of the crime for x period of time, leading to many false incriminations. The detective would need to reason beyond the false accusations and find the true culprit.
Maybe you could make a fictional universe where similar devices exist, but limit modern technology as it would render such devices useless. 

I have the weirdest sense of humor and I thought this image idea was hilarious. I think it came to me because of the stores running out of toilet paper.
It would be a picture of an outsdoory man sitting on his front lawn. He would be dressed in red/black plaid with a bomber hat on. He would carry a shotgun on his shoulder. He would be sitting on a stool surrounded by piles of unopened toilet paper packages.
You could have a short caption reading, "Just guarding the toilet paper" or have a short clip of him saying it.