Crazy Media ideas thread.

cconocool

• 2 weeks later...

I was trying to generate a new horror story outline revolving around a tree. My new concept would feature a backwoods town located on the side of the highway. Nobody wants to visit the area as the only section visible from the highway is a falling apart bar. The inhabitants of the town disgust any curious enough to stop by as they don't put any effort into personal care and their lack of intellect is apparent after a greeting. The conversations would quickly center around a beautiful tree located in the center of the rural area. 
At the same time, there would be parallel missing people reports. None of the authorities are able to determine that the people missing always pass by the bar located on the highway. 
One night, a tired trucker stops by the bar after finishing a long trip. His fatique and the time of night blind him and make the bar seem decent enough for a respite. After a round, a citizen barges in and condemns the trucker of committing a crime. Everyone in the town enters a lynch mob mental state and the trucker is forced to venture further off the highway. He eventually runs into a grotesque tree with many knarly branches. Hanging from the branches are decades of missing persons. 
The tree would emit a pollen which messes with the inhabitants' minds, limiting their mental prowess as well garnering their affection. The citizens believe their are serving the tree by sacrificing those unlucky enough to venture too close to town. 

• 2 weeks later...

It is pretty politically incorrect, but I thought this comedy scenario was so hilarious I needed to share it.
The scene is set in a factory. A homely stout lady goes up to a male worker. "I am tired of you guys gazing at me all the time like I am a piece of meat." The worker responds, "We are so sorry Suzabelle. We cannot help it." "I have told you a number of times to stop catcalling me and making wolf whistles." ( In a factory mostly compromised of males, even the least of women will get male attention) She continues, "But enough is enough. Now I am going to quit pursue my dream. I am going off to Hollywood, California to be a famous actress." "No Suzabelle, we'll knock it off." "I have already made up my mind. I have been thinking about this for a long time and I think I have the talent necessary to make it in Hollywood." A loud "DON'T LEAVE" echoes as she exits the scene. 

• 2 weeks later...

I thought it was a funny scenario. Having a small group of protesters outside a mall or someplace similar. They would be protesting something stupid and yelling at passerbys. One of the female protesters would get agitated that nobody was paying attention to them and throw a punch. She would say,"Their face got in the way of my fist."

12 hours ago, cconocool said:

I thought it was a funny scenario. Having a small group of protesters outside a mall or someplace similar. They would be protesting something stupid and yelling at passerbys. One of the female protesters would get agitated that nobody was paying attention to them and throw a punch. She would say,"Their face got in the way of my fist."

• 3 weeks later...

I thought it was a funny scenario.

Have an elementary school, "Bring your parent to school" day. All of the families would be attractive and slim. They wear designer clothes. When they greet each other, they slight shoulder hug. After a moment of "hugging", one parent says "That is enough for today, dear."

There is only one obese child waiting for his mom in the center of the classroom. He wears a handme t-shirt with sweat pants. A large shadow breaks in the doorway. The gaze of an obese woman meets with that of her son. A beat picks up in the background. The mom starts dancing and the son imitates her movements. They draw closer and do a hug dance, totally outclassing every other family's shoulder hug.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been watching some ninja related anime as well reading some Dilbert comic strips. I had a decent idea for a joke combo, but I think some of my other joke ideas are better. One of my co-workers liked it. Ninja Office. A trope for a ninja story is the ninja is on his last legs and gets slashed by his adversary, only to be replaced by a piece of wood. 

The boss comes in and tells the ninja employee he needs to go to x boring meeting. The ninja thinks a bit then agrees. At the meeting, the boss asks for the ninja's input. The ninja doesn't respond and the boss comes over and shakes his chair. The "ninja" is replaced by a piece of wood as the boss cries the ninja's name. 

• Like 1

A horror story outline I was contemplating last night. Two girls enter the attic of a recently deceased older relative. They scrounge around find a trunk buried under some various odds and ends. Inside the trunk, they find a photo album. It holds a collection of late 19th century photos (think the photo quality of cowboys); most of them focused on a younger lady. The last picture in the album features the young lady laying down on a white bed of some sort wearing a pair old fashioned glasses. Her eyes are closed and her arms are crossed. A bit perturbed at seeing the dead photo of the lady, the girls close the book and scrounge a bit more around the trunk. A pair of old fashioned glasses are found near the edge. They look familiar so the girls flip to the last page of the deteriorating photo album. The lady lies still with her arms crossed, no glasses cover her face. 
The girls look at each saying those were definitely the glasses in the photo. Looking back at the photo, the deceased lady's arms are no longer in the standard burial pose and she appears to be attempting to sit up. Now panicking, they share a frightened glance and look back at the album. The photo now is comprised of a head shot of the deceased lady, open eye sockets visible with an angry howl etched across her face, revealing missing teeth. 
A gust of wind picks up and the door leading to the attic snaps shut. Their attention momentarily goes to the sound then once more back to the photo album. No face or body lies in the photo, just the interior of a coffin.... 

• 3 weeks later...

It is a little bit violent, but I thought it was pretty funny. I was thinking which brand mascot would least likely be a mass murderer. Then I saw a picture of the Snuggle Soft Bear. 
He would be listing the things Snugglesoft gets out of laundry and finally say "The blood." It goes to a reminiscing though bubble above his head. He would be wearing mafia style sunglasses. He brings up a tommy gun and starts spraying bullets, laughing maniacally. The scene goes back to him selling the product, laughing his evil laugh, and he realizes he is recording an advertisement. He softens his laugh down to a cute one. 

• 4 weeks later...

It is so bad, it is funny. I am a polygot and speak a lot of languages. I learn a lot of Mandarin because I like frequenting the Chinese restaurants around here. I was thinking of the word chuang and thought it sounded like schwing. 
There is an older gentleman named Yin-Ow who works at my favorite restaurant. He has a really  short haircut and doesn't speak any English.
He would pose as Garth, wearing a blond wig and a punk rock overshirt. He would say "Chuang, Chuang," every time a beautiful woman would pass by. Is he harassing the customers? When they posed what chuang meant, he would respond, "No hablo inglese," and they would let it pass. 

• 2 weeks later...

It is a little bit lewd, but I thought it would make for a good movie comedy. The music industry is looking for a market to exploit for profit, but the teenage girl demographic has too much competition with all the boy bands performing. Browsing through some stats, they notice that women generally live longer than men and have more income later in life. The idea comes to form a band of men 65+ to cater to this demographic.

One of the scenes would feature the group playing in front of a bunch of elderly ladies. The shot would feature the band, then the female audience sitting in wheelchairs etc, then back to the band. A big plain brassiere would be thrown up to the band followed by a "Thanks ladies."

• 1 month later...

"Nothing stops the Rhino. Nothing."

Is said after, "But Ryan, she is married and she has three children."

Ryan is an overweight slower witted guy I work with. He doesn't have much success with the ladies. So I created an alter ego which was majorly successful with women. This is a bar scene from that alter ego.

A game show where people are put in solitary confinement.  No books, phone, music, TV, nothing but bare walls.  You can leave at any time.  Last person to leave wins.

A current cartoon about Cosmo Spacely's teen years, which would be happening right now according to Jetsons canon.  He rivals with Cogswell, who goes to the rival high school.  Also shows George and Janes parents' courtship.  Spacely's parents admit they named their kid after Kramer.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Conservative humor MEME idea.

It feature an agitated SJW point or screaming. "Sh!tlord go home."

It would be a play off of the Care Bear stare. The meme would be used anytime someone disagrees with a liberal ideology or says something which might hurt someone else's feelings.