Crazy Media ideas thread.

cconocool

I have not written here for a while. Here is sitcom/ comic joke that came to recently.

I am friends with one of the cart pushers I used to work with on Facebook. He is a big slow-witted guy.
So the hackers decided to clone his account/photo and ask "You need to text me at x number. It is extremely urgent."
So I thought, wait a second. Dustin would never have been able to write something that coherent. It must be a hacker.

On 10/20/2020 at 7:11 PM, cconocool said:

"

Ryan is an overweight slower witted guy I work with. He doesn't have much success with the ladies. So I created an alter ego which was majorly successful with women. This is a bar scene from that alter ego.

6 hours ago, cconocool said:

I have not written here for a while. Here is sitcom/ comic joke that came to recently.

I am friends with one of the cart pushers I used to work with on Facebook. He is a big slow-witted guy.

Hi Ryan :)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Hi Ryan :)

I also had a funny scene involving Ryan play out recently. 

I was cleaning the top of a pop machine and Ryan comes in and says, "Hey Tony, you want to come over later and clean my house too?"

"Only if I can clean your mom's pipes too." Ryan's mom isn't much of a looker, so I just wanted to see how he would react.

"Get your mind out of the gutter!" With an urge to kill rising expression rising across his face. 

I am not sure how to link it up entirely into a skit/Sunday newspaper comic strip. The idea would that McDonalds and other similar businesses advertise that they encourage their lower income employees to go onto college and make something of themselves by offering tuition etc.

Employee, "I got into x college. Yes. Now to major in art history and turn my life around."

McDonald's "Ok, here is 1,000 dollars for tuition. Have fun with art history...." Slight Bwhahaha sound.

Employee returns after 4 years with 100,000 dollars in debt. 

McDonalds is still Bwahahahahaing louder, four years later.

So the employee chose something stupid to major in and is now stuck for the rest of their lives paying off their debt.

Edited by cconocool
Needed to add Sunday newspaper comic strip for clarification.

Conservative humor.

A professor is lecturing a history presentation and a SJW student notices that some very important historical figure said something that might be construed as offensive. Their eyebrows furrow for the remainder of the skit. In a total apoplexy, the student decides to build a time machine in order to assassinate said figure. Entering the historical era, the figure is in the middle of accomplishing something great for humanity, and won't utter the phrase which ignited the student's rage for another decade. Still driven by agitation, the student attacks. 

I was thinking the return trip could use some work.

On the return trip to the present, everything changes for the worse and a huge despotism with the furrowed time traveler's face is imprinted on everything. 

Phones should allow you to code numbers as exes when you break up with someone. Contacts labeled as such will be blocked or temporarily removed from your contact list on holidays such as Valentine's Day, or at certain times of the day (say 10pm - 5am) to prevent yourself from doing something stupid. This is a million dollar idea and I don't know how it hasn't been implemented yet

• Like 1