2 Round Mock Draft (WITH TRADES!)

jetskid007

1 hour ago, m haynes said:

Nice job on the draft.

Pats fan  You trade like a GM on steroids. I'm curious why you wouldn't  have the Patriots trade at 23 when they don't have a 2nd rd pick? BB is notorious when it comes to draft trades.

I'm not question the the player.  Just the method to your madness:D

I was trying to find the right partner. They usually make a lot of deals with the Ravens and I almost had them make a deal there. If Murray were on the board I’d have them move down

3 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

So?

A former scout who is well respected in the industry and one of the most tapped in draft analysts who has a personal connection with Howie Roseman thinks the player is a clear first round guy, has him rated as his 24th overall player (only 3 spots shy of the 21st pick) and had him mocked 24th in his most recent mock, but a few Eagles fans on a message board think it would be a horrible pick at 21? 

Please. 

With all due respect, I'm not looking for everyone to be happy campers. I'm not trying to appease anyone. I'm just trying to predict what will happen. I can't say that I'm sure where Aiyuk will go, but I'm reading the tea leaves. Jeremiah and Dane Brugler (who had the Eagles selecting Brandon Aiyuk in his most recent mock draft) are two of the most respected voices in the draft community and two of the most accurate mock drafters overall. I'm going to trust them and stick with my prediction. 

10 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

A former scout who is well respected in the industry and one of the most tapped in draft analysts who has a personal connection with Howie Roseman thinks the player is a clear first round guy, has him rated as his 24th overall player (only 3 spots shy of the 21st pick) and had him mocked 24th in his most recent mock, but a few Eagles fans on a message board think it would be a horrible pick at 21? 

Please. 

With all due respect, I'm not looking for everyone to be happy campers. I'm not trying to appease anyone. I'm just trying to predict what will happen. I can't say that I'm sure where Aiyuk will go, but I'm reading the tea leaves. Jeremiah and Dane Brugler (who had the Eagles selecting Brandon Aiyuk in his most recent mock draft) are two of the most respected voices in the draft community and two of the most accurate mock drafters overall. I'm going to trust them and stick with my prediction. 

Jeremiah said the eagles really liked Ruggs. But since he is high on a completely different player you think the eagles will like that player?

45 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Jeremiah said the eagles really liked Ruggs. But since he is high on a completely different player you think the eagles will like that player?

I'm saying that the Eagles will really like a playmaker who figures to be a movement Z who can create yards for himself after the catch. I'm saying they will seek out receivers with burst, acceleration, and explosive playmaking ability. Ruggs isn't on the board, so I penciled in a like kind replacement. May not have the 4.2 wheels, but Ruggs and Aiyuk are both big play threats who can be YAC nightmares or beat defenses over the top. I get it if you're not a fan of it, but the way you and @Jeezla dismissed it was as if it was blasphemous. I think it's a realistic possibility despite what some of the "draftniks" like Matt Miller and guys at thedraftnetwork or profootballnetwork say, who contradict themselves every time they post a new mock every other day. Again, totally understand if your not a fan of it, just saying I think it's a realistic scenario. 

39 minutes ago, Cutler06 said:

Can't see DEN trading up for Ruggs, perhaps Jeudy but Ruggs has a decent chance of falling to 15. There are also quite a few options  at WR that would help plus next year is supposed to be better then this years draft. 

For this one I'm relying on Benjamin Allbright. As we know he was a former poster on here and happens to be very tapped in. He's been rather adamant that the Broncos love Ruggs and may have him as their top receiver. Specifically, he says that Fangio is fond of guys like him for his own team because he knows they're the hardest to defend. 

When you couple that intel with the very real info that the Jets have been eyeing Ruggs for over a year and the apparent infatuation Adam Gase has with him, I would think the Broncos (holders of 10 draft picks, 3 of which in the 3rd round) would consider making that jump to get a player they're really hot for

Just now, jetskid007 said:

I'm saying that the Eagles will really like a playmaker who figures to be a movement Z who can create yards for himself after the catch. I'm saying they will seek out receivers with burst, acceleration, and explosive playmaking ability. Ruggs isn't on the board, so I penciled in a like kind replacement. May not have the 4.2 wheels, but Ruggs and Aiyuk are both big play threats who can be YAC nightmares or beat defenses over the top. I get it if you're not a fan of it, but the way you and @Jeezla dismissed it was as if it was blasphemous. I think it's a realistic possibility despite what some of the "draftniks" like Matt Miller and guys at thedraftnetwork or profootballnetwork say, who contradict themselves every time they post a new mock every other day. Again, totally understand if your not a fan of it, just saying I think it's a realistic scenario. 

the next 7 or so receivers after the big 3 are entirely fluid. Aiyuk is more bottom of the top 10 receivers for me. So to me that's a round early.