Mock Draft 2.0 with trades

Mrd27

1. Bengals: Joe Burrow, QB, LSU

2. Dolphins via Redskins (5, 26, 56, 2021 2nd for 2): Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama

3. Lions: Chase Young, Edge, Ohio State

4. Giants: Jedrick Wills, OT, Alabama

5. Redskins via Dolphins: Mekhi Becton, OT, Louisville

6. Denver via Chargers (15, 46, 95 for 6): Jerry Jeudy, WR, Alabama

7. Carolina Panthers: Isaiah Simmons, LB, Clemson

8. Arizona Cardinals: Tristan Wirfs, OL, Iowa

9. Jacksonville Jaguars: Jeff Okudah, CB, Ohio State

10. Cleveland Browns: Derrick Brown, DL, Auburn

11. New York Jets: Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia

12. Raiders: CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma

13. 49ers via Colts: Javon Kinlaw, DL, South Carolina

14. Vikings via Tampa Bay Buccaneers (22 & 25 for 14 & 76): Henry Ruggs III, WR, Alabama

15. Chargers via Denver Broncos: Jordan Love, QB, Utah State

16. Atlanta Falcons: Kenneth Murray, LB, Oklahoma

17. Dallas Cowboys: CJ Henderson, CB, Florida

18. Dolphins via Steelers: Josh Jones, OT, Houston

19. Raiders via Bears:  Kristian Fulton, CB, LSU

20. Jaguars via Rams: Xavier McKinney, S, Alabama

21. Eagles: Justin Jefferson, WR, LSU

22. Bucs via Vikings via Bills: Austin Jackson, OT, USC

23. Patriots: Patrick Queen, LB, LSU

24. Saints: Denzel Mims, WR, Baylor

25. Bucs via Minnesota Vikings: Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon

26. Redskins via Dolphins via Texans: Cesar Ruiz, OL, Michigan

27. Seattle Seahawks: Yetur Gross-Matos, Edge, Penn State

28. Baltimore Ravens: Jonathan Taylor, RB, Wisconsin

29. Titans: K’Lavon Chaisson, EDGE, LSU

30. Packers: Laviska Shenault, WR, Colorado

31. San Francisco 49ers: Trevon Diggs, CB, Alabama

32. Kansas City Chiefs: Ross Blacklock, DL, TCU

57 minutes ago, Mrd27 said:

2. Dolphins via Redskins (5, 26, 56, 2021 2nd for 2): Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama

I don't see Miami making this trade for a few reasons.

1.  Miami did not trade away all that talent to accumulate draft capital for a long haul rebuild to just trade it all away for 1 player.

2. From everything I am seeing Miami view Tua and Herbert as 1 and 1a. so getting either would be good. (see #3 and #4 for further details)

3.  The ONLY team I can see trading up to get ahead of us is the LA Chargers.  I know a lot of people say Carolina, Jacksonville, and Indy might, but CAR picked up Bridgewater, I think JAX will see what the Mustache can do, and Indy does not have a 1st round pick so no capital to do it.   Thus, that leave only LAC to trade ahead of us.

4. I don't care what anyone says, WAS is not going QB.  If they truly thought Tua or Herbert was a franchise QB better than what they took last year they would not trade the pick.  They may shock us by going OT, but I think they go Young.  DET needs to replace Slay so they will go with Okudah, and NYG needs the top OT.  Thus, if LAC does not trade ahead of us we have our Choice.  If they do trade ahead of us, we get the other one.

I like the OT pick with 18 and think without this Trade we go Safety (McKinney or Delpit) with 26.

Just my thoughts.

16. Atlanta Falcons: Kenneth Murray, LB, Oklahoma

Im not against that pick as i like Murray but i don't see passing on a top 10 player in Chaisson at SLB/Edge for Murray.   If Kinlaw and Chaisson are both gone at 16 then i would have no problems at all looking at Murray.  The one thing that worries me about Murray compared to other LB's in round 1 is he literally has no tape or much seen of his coverage ability.  In this day and age coverage has to atleast be adequate or better for a LB.  I like everything else about him quite a bit though but i still easily go Chaisson in this situation and not think twice about it.

Now a better move would be if anyone really thinks Chaisson will go that low is for the Falcons to trade down and pick up some picks and steal him later that would be a huge win for us.