Who’s your teams 2020(hopefully) Boom or Bust player?

Glen

7 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Njoku

obj

I agree on Njoku but not OBJ. Last year was a bad season for OBJ cause of health and Kitchen's semi retarded offense. I have faith in him that he will bounce back in Stef's offense. Literally OBJ and Landry should be used just like Thelien and Diggs were used.

For the Falcons im probably gonna say Takk as he will be going into his last year since we didn't pick up his option.  He has Grady and Fowler on the same line as him now and we will probably add a legit DT or rusher like chaisson to help him out as well.  He should be seeing alot of one on one's and it's up to him to reach the next level and become what we thought he could be coming out.    HE gets a ton of pressures and has great pressure rate but rarely gets home to convert them into sacks. 

On 4/4/2020 at 11:55 PM, FalconFan13 said:

For the Falcons im probably gonna say Takk as he will be going into his last year since we didn't pick up his option.  He has Grady and Fowler on the same line as him now and we will probably add a legit DT or rusher like chaisson to help him out as well.  He should be seeing alot of one on one's and it's up to him to reach the next level and become what we thought he could be coming out.    HE gets a ton of pressures and has great pressure rate but rarely gets home to convert them into sacks. 

That's what I was thinking too.

On 4/3/2020 at 9:40 PM, EagleBlueDon said:

JJ Arcega-Whiteside for the Eagles. I think he takes a jump. Granted the bar couldn't get any lower. He's probably the guy I'm personally rooting for the most on our team.

Derek Barnett. JJAW will probably get 1 more year regardless.

I guess it’s Corey Davis. Not that I wouldn’t like him back because he does his job as a #2 WR very well but he was drafted #5 overall... AJ Brown obviously became the #1 target but Corey just hasn’t lived up to that #5 hype. Good #2 though who definitely is a team player. A lot of Henry’s big runs are Corey dominating his opponent with his downfield blocking. Another one could be Harold Landry although he’s entering his 3rd year and definitely won’t be going anywhere. However, it would be nice to see him take another step forward. The final 6 games or so, he was invisible.