The first three rounds

OneTwoSixFive

Just now, beekay414 said:

Jefferson made Burrow look otherworldly at LSU. I want him bad.

Lowkey. There isn't nearly enough talk about Ja'marr Chase being THAT ******* DUDE.

If we take only the people that are human beings, (**** you Chase Young) that mayhave been the best dude in college football this year.

That Natty was awesome, but my favorite subtitle was defintely Joe Burrow on every third down going . . .. .  " It's Jamar Chase time: and pulling it off every single god damn time. 

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Lowkey. There isn't nearly enough talk about Ja'marr Chase being THAT ******* DUDE.

If we take only the people that are human beings, (**** you Chase Young) that mayhave been the best dude in college football this year.

That Natty was awesome, but my favorite subtitle was defintely Joe Burrow on every third down going . . .. .  " It's Jamar Chase time: and pulling it off every single god damn time. 

This is also true lol. That WR group made him look like prime Godgers. He's in for a reality check in Cincinnati. He's good but he's not what people think.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

This is also true lol. That WR group made him look like prime Godgers. He's in for a reality check in Cincinnati. He's good but he's not what people think.

I will say that Joe Burrow's pocket presence is maybe the best in the history of college football. He made that look so damn good. 

Everybody who thinks that Center, I forget his name, ends in Berry, is going to get drafted high totally missed that. There's a reason the dude got a not top 96 pick grade from the DAC. He's nto that good.

Same to Caesar Ruiz. 

1 minute ago, Norm said:

He's ******* badass and NFL ready after the first two, maybe more so for AR?

Am I insane?

No, you're right. Jefferson is going to be exceptionally good right out of the gate. I think he goes as high as 15. I give up 62 and a 2021 2nd to move up from 30.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

It might be better than ours right now lol

Just now, Norm said:

Burrow is that dude, he's just gonna go to Cincy so it doesn't matter.

He might as well go the Penal league.

Burrow is good. Like legit good as hell. But I'm worried people think he's going to turn that team around immediately. He needed A SWUAD at LSU,. That cast was legit as ****. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

No, you're right. Jefferson is going to be exceptionally good right out of the gate. I think he goes as high as 15. I give up 62 and a 2021 2nd to move up from 30.

It pisses me off right after the season everyones like oh he'll go mid 2nd or late first and im like **** YA then i come back oh now hes right after Ceedee and jerry and im like **** this ****.

• Like 1

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Burrow is good. Like legit good as hell. But I'm worried people think he's going to turn that team around immediately. He needed A SWUAD at LSU,. That cast was legit as ****. 

No doubt, but everyones goes but what about 2018!!!!!!!!

YOU DONT THROW 60 TDS IN THE SEC ON ACCIDENT

How many ******* QBs in the SEC have 60 in a ******* career, idc who ya got.. that title game when he ran by some Clemson Lbs im like ****  can he kinda run now too? da ****

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Realistically though if you're rating them you would probably put it top 5 as:

Adams

Chase

Jefferson

Lazard

MVS

I mean, it is. Pretty wild. Not saying I'd take them, i was more taking a stab at our depth. You got Fatness after them?

• Like 1