The first three rounds

OneTwoSixFive

39 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I don't get the Michael Pittman appeal.

Is that with or without factoring in that we have Allen Lazard (and now Devin Funchess)?

Because if we didn't have Lazard, I feel like there's a lot of room for liking Pittman. A big bodied receiver who uses it well has a lot of utility. I don't know if you need three of them though. 

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Is that with or without factoring in that we have Allen Lazard (and now Devin Funchess)?

Because if we didn't have Lazard, I feel like there's a lot of room for liking Pittman. A big bodied receiver who uses it well has a lot of utility. I don't know if you need three of them though. 

That's what I mean. We need quick twitch athletes that can do damage in the open field. I don't get the obsession over having so many big body guys. You'd think Ruggs or Reagor or DPJ or Shenault or Duvernay would be more appealing.

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

That's what I mean. We need quick twitch athletes that can do damage in the open field. I don't get the obsession over having so many big body guys. You'd think Ruggs or Reagor or DPJ or Shenault or Duvernay would be more appealing.

I feel like you just listed 4 different flavors of WR, and I kinda agree that I would prefer all of them at this point. Alternatively, all but Duvernay (and let's be real, **** Duvernay) are a much higher overall caliber of prospect than Pittman. 

I feel like you just listed 4 different flavors of WR, and I kinda agree that I would prefer all of them at this point. Alternatively, all but Duvernay (and let's be real, **** Duvernay) are a much higher overall caliber of prospect than Pittman. 

Oh, I know. But they are all athlete types that we just don't have. Duvernay thrives underneath so that's why I listed him. Could do a lot worse in the 4th. I didn't list either JJ either. I just want HR hitters underneath like Deebo or MeCole are. Speed. Not just straightline either. 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Oh, I know. But they are all athlete types that we just don't have. Duvernay thrives underneath so that's why I listed him. Could do a lot worse in the 4th. I didn't list either JJ either. I just want HR hitters underneath like Deebo or MeCole are. Speed. Not just straightline either. 

Gonna b ehost, I like all of those receivers, but I don't think any of them are underneath homrerun hitters. 

Ruggs is Desean Jackson

Reagor is the guy who used to play for the Seahawks and is now on the Redskins, kinday skinny guy. Richardson IIRC

DPJ is either AJ Green or Dorial Green Beckham

Shenault is either the ultimate form of Percy Harvin or that dude who killed us on the Patriots two years ago who was also a bust for the Vikings.

Duvernay is . . . who's your favorite mediocre straight line speed guy??????

Gonna b ehost, I like all of those receivers, but I don't think any of them are underneath homrerun hitters. 

Ruggs is Desean Jackson

Reagor is the guy who used to play for the Seahawks and is now on the Redskins, kinday skinny guy. Richardson IIRC

DPJ is either AJ Green or Dorial Green Beckham

Shenault is either the ultimate form of Percy Harvin or that dude who killed us on the Patriots two years ago who was also a bust for the Vikings.

Duvernay is . . . who's your favorite mediocre straight line speed guy??????

They can all win underneath and use their speed to get to the next level. That's all I mean. I want a different breed of athlete than we already got. Duvernay did a lot underneath at Texas. He wasn't as quick twitch as you'd like but he's really quick to his straight line stuff. I like him enough.

I'd give anything to land Jeudy or Jefferson tho.

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Jefferson

This, Nothing but this.

Both Jeffersons too. I'd take Van in 3 if thats still a thing too.

No but for real #teamJustinJefferson

It makes too much ******* sense.

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1

Just now, Norm said:

This, Nothing but this.

Both Jeffersons too. I'd take Van in 3 if thats still a thing too.

No but for real #teamJustinJefferson

It makes too much ******* sense.

Jefferson made Burrow look otherworldly at LSU. I want him bad.