The first three rounds

OneTwoSixFive

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Sloot

I think they finally did ****. Bastard is still there

t-wat was uncensored forever and i used to it, that was fun.

Sloot doesnt surprise me,, what about whore

Whore, just use whore

Edited by Norm

On 4/4/2020 at 9:29 AM, OneTwoSixFive said:

The first three picks. Using TheDraftNetwork as a guide, I've listed picks that might be available at WR, DL, OT and ILB at each of the first three draft rounds (ie picks #30, #62, #94).

For this exercise I've ignored many positions like S, CB, QB, TE, RB for simplicity. Looking at the options for each of the first three picks, who would YOU choose to draft ? I'd expect a better result than Gutekunst could manage, simply because you already know who is available in each round, so the bar is set high.

Round 1

WR Gone – RuggsIII, Lamb, Jeudy, Jefferson.     Available – Mims, Reagor Shenault, Higgins.
OT Gone – Wirfs, Thomas, Becton, Wills.             Available – J.Jones, E.Cleveland, A.Jackson.
DL Gone – Brown, Kinlaw.                                       Available – Gallimore, Blacklock, Davidson.
ILB Gone – Simmons.                                              Available – Murray, Queen.

Round 2

WR Gone – K.J.Hamler.                                           Available – Peoples-Jones, Aiyuk, M.Pittman.
OT Gone – Niang.                                                     Available – P.T.Wanogho, I.Wilson, M.Peart.
DL Gone – Madubuike, R.Davis.                             Available - D.Hamilton.
ILB Gone – none.                                                      Available – M.Harrison, J.Brooks, W.Gay.

Round 3

WR Gone – none.                                                     Available – C.Claypool, B.Edwards, Van Jefferson.
OT  Gone - none.                                                      Available – Saahdiq Charles, Ben Bartch.
DL  Gone – none.                                                     Available – J.Elliott, R.Lawrence.
ILB Gone – none.                                                     Available – Davis-Gaither, T.Dye.

My personal choice is: WR Reagor,  DL Hamilton,  ILB Davis-Gaither.  How about you ?

PS WR Peoples-Jones availability might be a little bit of a stretch in round two, but it isn't beyond the bounds of possibility.

In my eyes two positions we need to grab and then play them, early and often is the receiver and IDL positions.  So first few rounds at those positions for me unless a stud BPA at another position falls and then you gotta really think. Then I'd say OL because we always have to be certain of AR's protection. I'd love to grab another Inside Backer but too many other important things here. So given these scenario's I'm going:

1. Austin Jackson

2.  D. Hamilton

3. Claypool, I'd consider him in reality at pick #62 without a doubt. 

On 4/4/2020 at 9:05 PM, AlexGreen#20 said:

Is that with or without factoring in that we have Allen Lazard (and now Devin Funchess)?

Because if we didn't have Lazard, I feel like there's a lot of room for liking Pittman. A big bodied receiver who uses it well has a lot of utility. I don't know if you need three of them though. 

Your avatar is great but unfortunately Baluga is gone.   :(