Sign in to follow this  
stallyns

Week 3 Browns vs Colts - No One Wins

Colts announced their “Injury Report” 

officially ruled out

QB Andrew Luck, C Ryan Kelly, WR Chester Rogers, CB Quincy Wilson, ILB Anthony Walker and HB Marlon Mack

CB Vontae Davis could make his season debut and FS Darius Butler and ILB Antonio Morrison, who missed last week, could return.

i wonder if Davis has a snap count meaning Melvin Milton and Hairston play a lot more. 

I also wonder if Butler might rotate to nickle so he and Hooker are on the field at the same time. 

Colts announced today that they’ve promoted RB Matt Jones from the practice squad and released G Ian Silberman 

Winnable game certainly. We were so close to beating Arizona last week so maybe another week in the offence and Brissett is more confident.

Inactive list

QB Luck, HB Mack, WR Rogers, ILB Walker, CB Davis and CB Wilson 

Pierre Desir and Rashaan Melvin will start at CB

I feel bad reading in the Brown’ s forums thread for the game. I was expecting the game to be a lot closer then this. Brissett is showing a lot of decisiveness.

We won a game. 

Brissett played well. Hanging on a bit at the end but a win's a win. 

This is that moment when your team wins a game but you realize that your defensive oriented Head Coach has fired DCs to save face for being a really bad defensive coach. Looking at you Greg Manusky in Washington. 

Jabaal Sheard and Jacoby Brissett has the highest PFF grades on defense and offense respectively.

Interestingly enough, Rashaan Melvin has a lower grade then Nate Hairston.

Very good to know that Sheard is making a difference. I like a GM who signs players from the Pats...as opposed to the Eagles.