• Tee Higgins [ WR ] Clemson
    • Trevon Diggs [ CB ] Alabama
    • Xavier McKinney [ S ] Alabama
    • Yetur Gross-Matos [ EDGE ] Penn State
    • Other (Please State)
    • [Leave Blank]

8 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Mims is crazy overrated.

I went Fulton here but would the city literally riot if it isn't a WR?

Why do you think he's overrated?

When I watch him, I see someone who wasn't asked to do a lot - but he's long, fast, gets off the line and creates easy separation vertically. It's sometimes more interesting to note the passes that don't get to him when he's open. He has some concentration drops, but he's also pulled in some crazy catches - so I don't think there's a problem there. He's also dominated against top tier competition, Oklahoma springs to mind. It's not his fault that his quarterback was usually overwhelmed with rushers every time he dropped back. At the Senior Bowl, he dominated practices and showed he had a far more nuanced route runner than he was able to show at Baylor. He's also a student of the game, I've heard interviews with him and the guy really puts the work in on his craft.

I think he's a top 20 talent in this class, might be a personal opinion. But if you're looking for an explosive perimeter threat (which it seems like Philly should be based on what their fans are saying), then he's my guy. 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Mims is crazy overrated.

I went Fulton here but would the city literally riot if it isn't a WR?

This class is so deep at WR anyways and all the ones left aren't really that much better than someone we can get at 53. Fulton is a bonafide top 20 pick. No reason not to take him.

17 minutes ago, TwoUpTwoDown said:

I like how none of the 14 people who voted Jefferson are Eagles fans.

None of them know what we actually need. Yeah let's get another guy to work the middle of the field with our 2 top 10 TEs in Ertz and Goedert. If you're gonna vote and take this thing a little serious, as I'm sure you'll want for your own team, then do some research first.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, goldfishwars said:

Why do you think he's overrated?

When I watch him, I see someone who wasn't asked to do a lot - but he's long, fast, gets off the line and creates easy separation vertically. It's sometimes more interesting to note the passes that don't get to him when he's open. He has some concentration drops, but he's also pulled in some crazy catches - so I don't think there's a problem there. He's also dominated against top tier competition, Oklahoma springs to mind. It's not his fault that his quarterback was usually overwhelmed with rushers every time he dropped back. At the Senior Bowl, he dominated practices and showed he had a far more nuanced route runner than he was able to show at Baylor. He's also a student of the game, I've heard interviews with him and the guy really puts the work in on his craft.

I think he's a top 20 talent in this class, might be a personal opinion. But if you're looking for an explosive perimeter threat (which it seems like Philly should be based on what their fans are saying), then he's my guy. 

In all honesty he really doesn’t look like a natural wide receiver when i watch him. He looks - to me - like an athlete who’s playing WR. 

Seems to be very linear and straight line in his movements, doesn’t look like a natural working the sideline or catching the ball.

He honestly gives me PTSD of Breshad Perriman flashbacks.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

In all honesty he really doesn’t look like a natural wide receiver when i watch him. He looks - to me - like an athlete who’s playing WR. 

Seems to be very linear and straight line in his movements, doesn’t look like a natural working the sideline or catching the ball.

He honestly gives me PTSD of Breshad Perriman flashbacks.

I know these are 1 on 1s, but he showed a wide range of releases and routes to beat his opposite number at the Senior Bowl. I think it shows someone with a pretty developed skillset. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, goldfishwars said:

Man it would be quite funny if the Eagles drafted Justin Jefferson after all of this. 

Only thing Funny is You allowing those intentionally picking Jefferson to Spite the Eagles Fans Wishes to fit their Agendas.

When Not a single Eagles Fan has Jefferson in their Top 3, Not one, yet He is the supposed choice, that is the inherit problem with this type of approach to a Mock Draft if left to the Masses outside a Teams Forum.

There will always be those with Agendas for certain players to possibly drop to them or to screw another! Which is obviously the case here.

Edited by Nabbs4u

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

Only thing Funny is You allowing those intentionally picking Jefferson to Spite the Eagles Wishes to fit their Agendas.

When Not a single Eagles Fan has Jefferson in their Top 3, Not one, yet He is the supposed choice, that is the inherit problem with this type of approach to a Mock Draft.

There will always be those with Agendas for certain players to possibly drop to them or to screw another! Which is obviously the case here.

What? How have I done that? I put the link on your board so you guys could come over and post your thoughts. I've no control over what people do. What an absolutely ridiculous post. 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:
13 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Only thing Funny is You allowing those intentionally picking Jefferson to Spite the Eagles Wishes to fit their Agendas.

When Not a single Eagles Fan has Jefferson in their Top 3, Not one, yet He is the supposed choice, that is the inherit problem with this type of approach to a Mock Draft if left to the masses outside a Teams Forum.

What? How have I done that? I put the link on your board so you guys could come over and post your thoughts. I've no control over what people do. What an absolutely ridiculous post. 

It's not You Fish, it's the system. I get the Fact there are inactive Forums so having the masses pick for them works but not a single Eagles poster in our forum wants Jefferson. 

The more we post about Not wanting him the more others are intentionally making him the selection. I get the whole Democratic/Majority rules approach and Love your Mock when you do these. 

However this clearly isn't what's wanted by OUR Fan base but others Agendas are at play here. That's all. I understand you have no control. Great work regardless of the outcome! 🍺

Edited by Nabbs4u