• Ross Blacklock [ DT ] TCU
    • Tee Higgins [ WR ] Clemson
    • Trevon Diggs [ CB ] Alabama
    • Xavier McKinney [ S ] Alabama
    • Yetur Gross-Matos [ EDGE ] Penn State
    • Other (Please State)
    • [Leave Blank]

7 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

It's not You Fish, it's the system. I get the Fact there are inactive Forums so having the masses pick for them works but not a single Eagles poster in our forum wants Jefferson. 

The more we post about Not wanting him the more others are intentionally making him the selection. I get the whole Democratic/Majority rules approach and Love your Mock when you do these. 

However this clearly isn't what's wanted by OUR Fan base but others Agendas are at play here. That's all. I understand you have no control. Great work regardless of the outcome! 🍺

It's all a bit of fun man, nobody ever votes for who I would want the Patriots to draft either. Just is what it is. Best I can do is post the link on each team's forum so people can put their input in.  

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

It's not You Fish, it's the system. I get the Fact there are inactive Forums so having the masses pick for them works but not a single Eagles poster in our forum wants Jefferson. 

The more we post about Not wanting him the more others are intentionally making him the selection. I get the whole Democratic/Majority rules approach and Love your Mock when you do these. 

However this clearly isn't what's wanted by OUR Fan base but others Agendas are at play here. That's all. I understand you have no control. Great work regardless of the outcome! 🍺

Not that serious Nabbey, this isn’t an arranged Marriage we are being forced into. It’s a fun read of the room mock.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Why do you think he's overrated?

When I watch him, I see someone who wasn't asked to do a lot - but he's long, fast, gets off the line and creates easy separation vertically. It's sometimes more interesting to note the passes that don't get to him when he's open. He has some concentration drops, but he's also pulled in some crazy catches - so I don't think there's a problem there. He's also dominated against top tier competition, Oklahoma springs to mind. It's not his fault that his quarterback was usually overwhelmed with rushers every time he dropped back. At the Senior Bowl, he dominated practices and showed he had a far more nuanced route runner than he was able to show at Baylor. He's also a student of the game, I've heard interviews with him and the guy really puts the work in on his craft.

I think he's a top 20 talent in this class, might be a personal opinion. But if you're looking for an explosive perimeter threat (which it seems like Philly should be based on what their fans are saying), then he's my guy. 

Mims reminds me of a poor mans Julio Jones. I mean that in the best way possible.

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Not that serious Nabbey, this isn’t an arranged Marriage we are being forced into. It’s a fun read of the room mock.

We're supposed to prove that we, as a forum, are smarter than NFL.com and TDN and Walterfootball when it comes to mock drafts that will still end up 70% wrong. Instead we're just going with whatever those guys say. Well, not us Eagle fans. We aren't sheep.

• Like 3

I was wondering why Mr Oaktown was liking my posts, then I saw you guys gave the Raiders AJ Terrell. My how far we've fallen. I would be so pissed if my team took AJ Terrell in round 1.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

I was wondering why Mr Oaktown was liking my posts, then I saw you guys gave the Raiders AJ Terrell. My how far we've fallen. I would be so pissed if my team took AJ Terrell in round 1.

LOL I actually like AJ Terrell in this class. I think he's been give a bad rap. But I see your point. He is definitely a reach at 19. I do think people are trying to "push" certain players down the board a bit, especially if their team is a few picks behind the current team.

I don't see Jefferson as good value at all. I do with Mims and Reagor, but not a guy who does 90% of his damage in the slot.

• Like 1