Tyler Eifert Out (Back/Knee)

SpanosPayYourRent

Just now, ochocinco4pres said:

I know, but this team has never properly used a TE and then you use your 2nd 1st round pick in 5 years on a TE and people are saying not to give him a 2nd contract. Those are wasted picks IMO 

Yeah that, and picking a 1st round guard just to not pay the guy when he lives up to the pick is just bad drafting.

2 minutes ago, theJ said:

Yeah that, and picking a 1st round guard just to not pay the guy when he lives up to the pick is just bad drafting.

That is my biggest issue. Not that Eifert hasn't been good, but you cannot draft guys in the 1st round and invest that much into them only to let them walk. 

32 minutes ago, ochocinco4pres said:

That is my biggest issue. Not that Eifert hasn't been good, but you cannot draft guys in the 1st round and invest that much into them only to let them walk. 

It's not like we have a replacement ready either.  Unless we just move Fisher to TE and draft some real OT's.

On 9/26/2017 at 7:22 AM, THE DUKE said:

So in Bengals speak that means he is out for the year, but will be strung along the next 6-7 weeks taking up a roster spot until finally going on the IR.

I thought the same for Trey Hopkins but then here he is.  Maybe we've turned a corner?

Archived