NFL Names 2010s All-Decade Teams

BlaqOptic

I was just comparing the 2000s decade team to the 2010s decade team and I have to say the 2000s was immensely better IMO.    What does everyone else think?   Here is the list http://www.nfl.com/history/legends/2000s

I don't know I have watched both of these decades fairly close but I guess I could be biased I just don't see any particular group that would be an upgrade on the 2010 team from the 2000 team.  (I just looked again and maybe the RBs could be close  AD, Gore, Lynch, McCoy over LaDainian Tomlinson, Edgerrin James, Jamal Lewis, Shaun Alexander).

Another interesting note Tom Brady is the only guy that made it on both decades.  (before those Warren Sapp and Larry Allen from 90s and 00s).

Edited by sryan66611
added info

5 hours ago, sryan66611 said:

I was just comparing the 2000s decade team to the 2010s decade team and I have to say the 2000s was immensely better IMO.    What does everyone else think?   Here is the list http://www.nfl.com/history/legends/2000s

I don't know I have watched both of these decades fairly close but I guess I could be biased I just don't see any particular group that would be an upgrade on the 2010 team from the 2000 team.  (I just looked again and maybe the RBs could be close  AD, Gore, Lynch, McCoy over LaDainian Tomlinson, Edgerrin James, Jamal Lewis, Shaun Alexander).

Another interesting note Tom Brady is the only guy that made it on both decades.  (before those Warren Sapp and Larry Allen from 90s and 00s).

Yeah but 2000s might be the best all decade team of all time.

• Like 2

On 4/9/2020 at 10:50 PM, sryan66611 said:

Tight End
Center
Defensive End
Cornerback

Are all equal or better foe me...

Also, you missed that Julius Peppers made both decades.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlaqOptic said:

Tight End
Center
Defensive End
Cornerback

Are all equal or better foe me...

Also, you missed that Julius Peppers made both decades.

I think you can make a case for DE and center. But corner and Te I dunno.  Maybe it's the HOF clouding my judgement.  I think Gronk and Gonzo are about equal but I'd take gates over kelce everytime.  Champ bailey and Charles Woodson are hard to beat even with others.