Make Mitch Succeed Mock

Bowler1215

Bears trade 43 to Buffalo for 54 and 128

Bears trade 50 to Tenneessee for 61 and 174

54 TE Cole Kmet  in 2018 when we had Burton, Mitch played well.  Last year our TEs did next to nothing, but when they actually did something, we won.  Mitch needs a quality TE.

61 OT Isaiah Wilson  Leno took a few steps back last year, he needs someone to push him. 

128 DE Robert Windsor  When we lost Hicks last year, our D took a hit. 

163 OLB Tipa Galeai we need LB depth and he could be a steal here

174 Safety Geno Stone depth, possible starter

196 OG Michael Onwenu Compete with Ifidi for RG at worse depth

200 TE  Jacob Breeland double down on TE

226 DT Khalil Davis More D-line depth

233 RB Darrynton Evans change of pace back

It's simple, when Mitch has a reliable TE to throw to, the offense improves.  Look at last years Dallas game.

O-line and pass rushers should be drafted every year(or nearly every)

Last years play calling was terrible.  We don't win when Mitch throws 35+ times.  Run the damn ball 20+ times, limit Mitchs throws to 30. 

34 minutes ago, Bowler1215 said:

Last years play calling was terrible.  We don't win when Mitch throws 35+ times.  Run the damn ball 20+ times, limit Mitchs throws to 30. 

Yeah, the offensive strategery was jumbled, at best. I don't know that Kmet is around anywhere close to #54, although I see a lot of folks putting him in that vicinity lately. 

i'm not sure that there is any draft, or strategy, that "makes" Mitch succeed. I'll be the first to point out that Nagy didn't exactly do Mitch any favors last year...but the fact remains that a good chunk of Mitch's issues stemmed from complete mental breakdowns on the field. And that's all on him. Unless he can fix that, it doesn't matter who they trot out with him.