Week 3 GDT - City of Angels

KC_Guy

On the brightside Ehinger is supposedly progressing well. Still doubtful this week, but from what I've read I wouldn't be surprised to see him back next week. I'm not sure Ehinger/Fulton/LDT is worse than Witzmann/Morse/LDT, honestly. So that'll help us survive however long Morse is out.

12 hours ago, KC_Guy said:

The official injury report: Morse out, Ehinger doubtful, so he most likely won't play.

For the Chargers CB Jason Verrett and WR Mike Williams are out.

Verrett is done for the year. Another knee surgery is in order:

https://www.profootballrumors.com/2017/09/chargers-cb-jason-verrett-to-undergo-season-ending-knee-surgery

1 hour ago, KC_Guy said:

will be interesting to see whether/how the Chiefs react to Trump. Haven't seen a Chiefs statement yet.

Why can't players just respect the flag/country and go play ball. They're blessed to be here getting rich and playing games for a living. Is it really asking alot? Why ruin the "game" with controversy? Fans don't really want to know what players think about "black live matter" or what they tihink of Donald Trump.  Fans want to be entertained with a ballgame.

48 minutes ago, mayanfootball said:

Why can't players just respect the flag/country and go play ball. They're blessed to be here getting rich and playing games for a living. Is it really asking alot? Why ruin the "game" with controversy? Fans don't really want to know what players think about "black live matter" or what they tihink of Donald Trump.  Fans want to be entertained with a ballgame.

Oh.I do want to know. And I want them to speak out. Loud and clear. Whichever side they support.

42 minutes ago, valkrei said:

I am ok with what the steelers did.

Staying in the locker room if they wanted to was a good move. Alejandro Villanueva came out alone to the edge of the tunnel and stood. Good on him being a vet.

But for real. I hate that this is what is being talked about instead of the play on the field. This is a way for people to get away from the day to day crap of life and it's being brought to the game. I get that there's bad stuff going on. But the sports writers/reporters need to stick to sports and let news shows cover it if they want.

Archived