Week 3 GDT - City of Angels

KC_Guy

3 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

To piggy back of my last comment, I forgot about Tanoh. It'd be nice to see him get some snaps over Zombo as a pass rusher.

I was actually looking that up before the game. He has 0 defensive snaps so far this season. I get that he's raw, but I feel like we could at least get him in some of these situations where it's purely just get after the QB.

2 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I was actually looking that up before the game. He has 0 defensive snaps so far this season. I get that he's raw, but I feel like we could at least get him in some of these situations where it's purely just get after the QB.

Yep. No reason for Zombo to be in there on this drive

4 hours ago, mayanfootball said:

You are one of a few. The national anthem IS NOT the place to engage in political discourse (for either side).

This forum is not either.

Since the chatter about this stopped once the game started I was going to just let the topic pass, but just to be clear if it's not obvious, this isn't a topic we need to hash out here. If it ever reaches a point where it actually impacts the on field product (players sitting out or getting suspended or something), I'm open to discussion about that. But right now there's nothing good to come from this topic and it has nothing to do with the football on the field, so I don't need to be seeing anyone chiming in with whether they approve or disapprove or what they are or are not offended by. Okay?

KSJ had it right when he said he's sick of people talking about it. Don't need it here. Take it to Twitter or Reddit or something if you need to rant about it.

@mayanfootball @KC_Guy @valkrei @kingseanjohn

2 hours ago, mayanfootball said:

Chiefs are starting to get some national respect. Good. However, these injuries must stop. Our level of play will be affected sooner than later.

Well Berry and Morse injuries came to players for who we have very solid backups (Sorensen and Fulton). If we lose Ford for a long period of time, that could be more problematic until Tamba comes back. 

10 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

This forum is not either.

Since the chatter about this stopped once the game started I was going to just let the topic pass, but just to be clear if it's not obvious, this isn't a topic we need to hash out here. If it ever reaches a point where it actually impacts the on field product (players sitting out or getting suspended or something), I'm open to discussion about that. But right now there's nothing good to come from this topic and it has nothing to do with the football on the field, so I don't need to be seeing anyone chiming in with whether they approve or disapprove or what they are or are not offended by. Okay?

KSJ had it right when he said he's sick of people talking about it. Don't need it here. Take it to Twitter or Reddit or something if you need to rant about it.

@mayanfootball @KC_Guy @valkrei @kingseanjohn

Is this your first lashing as a mod Mr Jak? If so I kinda wanna make a plaque of it ?

2 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Well Berry and Morse injuries came to players for who we have very solid backups (Sorensen and Fulton). If we lose Ford for a long period of time, that could be more problematic until Tamba comes back. 

From the SNF game day thread 

Redskins offensive line is insanely good.

They aren't really, but they are competent. We will have our hands full getting penetration, particularly without Ford.

I am less impressed with their defense and ST. Overall, we're better but we need  to prove it.

J

Archived