Buccaneers reveal new uniforms

RaidersAreOne

23 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I love the Seahawks, Dolphins, and Titans Uniforms/Helmets.

Jags are butt ugly though. 

jafvoep4jatsqkprihm4

?

They're very clean/basic just like these. If you're talking about our old ones sure.

As far as these ones the pewter is definitely my favorite. White are super clean too.

• Like 1

Excellent! The best uniforms Nike has produced to date. Maybe because they went back to a good thing (early 2000s) and didn't mess with it. No arena league gimmickry or alarm clock numbers for Tom Brady. :)

A return to the creamsicles would've been sweet but short of that, this is as good as they've ever looked.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I love the Seahawks, Dolphins, and Titans Uniforms/Helmets.

Jags are butt ugly though. 

Meh...seahawks unis nowadays look like a glorified arena league team...they need to go back to their 80s/early 90s look...Russ looks so much flyer in these

Yes, Bring Back the Vintage Seahawks Uniform - SoBros Network

• Like 7

Not bad! I secretly always want them to go back to the creamsicle colors, but the super bowl era jerseys were also really good. Looks like they basically went back to a color scheme they should have never left. Good job Tampa. At least Brady won't look like he went to a arena league next season. 

• Like 2