Buccaneers reveal new uniforms

RaidersAreOne

They're certainly better than the hot mess they were before.  But, still would prefer them to go back to Bucco Bruce, at least as far as a shoulder logo.  He is a classic (sure they were bad then, but that's irrelevant as far as I'm concerned).

Edited by swede700

Great job with the redesign. Nike finally figuring out that simplicity is key in major sports. 

Somewhat nit-picky, but my only gripe is that they didn't completely abolish the orange. Luckily they incorporated it by making it much more subtle, because the orange is just an eye-sore in general. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

I love the Seahawks, Dolphins, and Titans Uniforms/Helmets.

Jags are butt ugly though. 

All of those teams should go back to their origins. As a Dolphins fan I can't stand to even look at the hideous motion sickness logo. There's a reason virtually every team on every level designs the logo to conform to the helmet. The original Dolphin logo did that perfectly, rounding downward along the front of the helmet. Only the incomparable baseball moron Mike Dee somehow brainstormed that the revised Dolphin logo should slant upwards and slightly back, meaning it curves away from the helmet realities.

That logo is like a spit of toothpaste. There is one thread after another on Dolphin sites clamoring to go back to the classic uniforms and logos, especially after we use them in throwback games. The contrast to the pathetic new versions is impossible to ignore. But corporations are stubborn to concede they made a mistake.

I have never bought any merchandise with the motion sickness logo, and never will.

The Titans should go back to the Houston Oilers helmets and logo, even if oil has nothing to do with Nashville. I hated to see those logos depart. So distinctive. 

Logos should be simple. The best ones are sketchable in 5 seconds and easily recognizable. That's the problem with all of the recent designs, dating back to Carolina and Jacksonville entering the league. Ridiculously complicated.

Then once you have a simple classic logo the uniforms almost design themselves along the same wonderful simplicity. Solid colors. Not too much going on. And not exactly a coincidence that the teams with moronic multi-faceted logos insist on similarly changing and mangling their uniforms so frequently. 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

That helmet is horrendous. 

It's a photoshop so the helmet looks kind of wonky.

In real life they looked very similar to your Raiders' helmets...just a different logo...

7 Best Uniforms in Seahawks History | 12up

Edited by Ray Reed