2010s Thriller - Official FF BMET (Nominations)

Deadpulse

In this thread we will be deciding the 1st entrant into the FF Best Movie Ever Tournament - Thriller movie from the 2010s!

Please see rules at the following thread:

Nominations are open! Please be clear that you are nominating flicks. Movies with 3+ nominations will make it into the polling phase. POSTERS WILL BE LIMITED TO FIVE NOMINATIONS. If you nominate more than 5 I will only count the top five. The changes in edited posts will not be counted. Nominations will close Thursday, 4/9/2020 at 4pm EST. 

@Calvert28@Uncle Buck @THE DUKE @FinneasGage   @Dome @The Orca @August4th @thrILL! @Malfatron @Elky @daboyle250 @rackcs @MikeT14 @Daniel @MWil23 @seminoles1 @scar988 @JoshstraDaymus @JonStark @animaltested @Ozzy @Bullet Club @AlexGreen#20 @Fresh Prince @KManX89 @TENINCH @SlevinKelevra @bucsfan333 @Ray Reed @Bucketheadsdad @kingseanjohn@Pickle Rick

The Invitation.  Damn.  Forgot about that one.  Really good.  That lady whose name I forgot did a great job creating tension in that one.  Everyone who hasn’t seen it should see it.  It has poor man’s Tom Hardy in it.  

This is going to be brutal to decide what is a thriller.  Basically what every horror movie that did not make it will make it into this one?  That could be how this all goes.  

PS I Hate Gone Girl, that movie is lame and Rosamund Pike is one of my most hated actresses, but she is a real B in this movie so works out perfectly for her, no big surprise.