Falcons reveal new uniforms

RaidersAreOne

I actually like the color fading. I liked it with the Jags, and I think it's good with the Falcons, too. It helps them to stand out from the Buccaneers' and Cardinals' red jerseys.

Hey, so why didn't people like the color fade on the Jags' old helmets? Did it confuse people or something? 

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

Didn’t Jacksonville already show us the color fading doesn’t work? That uniform in particular looks awful

Eh, color fading is fine when done well. As an alt jersey It's not bad.

Jags' Gradient helmet was executed terribly. It was basically a line instead of a full gradient.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Eh, color fading is fine when done well. As an alt jersey It's not bad.

Jags' Gradient helmet was executed terribly. It was basically a line instead of a full gradient.

Looks and looked terrible both times to me

Just now, HoboRocket said:

I actually like the color fading. I liked it with the Jags, and I think it's good with the Falcons, too. It helps them to stand out from the Buccaneers' and Cardinals' red jerseys.

Hey, so why didn't people like the color fade on the Jags' old helmets? Did it confuse people or something? 

It was different was #1 I think.

but it did look bad. From concept to execution it was a failure.

The whole gimmick was "A Jaguar emerging from the shadows" however the gradient was backwards from that.
Add in the dipped paint look it had over a real gradient....and you get one of the worst helmet's in league history.
And it sunch what I thought was a solid uniform.

460894964-jacksonville-jaguars-v-houston

• Like 1

These uniform changes are a becoming a cash grab. Trying to appeal to multiple demographics 

Tampa quite honestly missed on a huge opportunity to cash in on a creamsicle look. Everyone wants it, they could have made splash selling Brady jerseys