Falcons reveal new uniforms

RaidersAreOne

29 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

should have just gone back to the old logo and unis those are always my favorite in the entire NFL and im not even a falcons fan

Dude that is the entire fan bases favorites we all BEGGED for them as our main uni's for the last few years.   Im pretty sure their was even a poll at some point on them that they won with like 95% of the votes lol.    Which leads me to believe all this mumbo jumbo about them listening to the fans and going with what they wanted is a crock of you know what.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Dude that is the entire fan bases favorites we all BEGGED for them as our main uni's for the last few years.   Im pretty sure their was even a poll at some point on them that they won with like 95% of the votes lol.    Which leads me to believe all this mumbo jumbo about them listening to the fans and going with what they wanted is a crock of you know what.

damn lol that sucks

when they switched over to the "new" falcon and added red i was like wtf

when i heard yall were getting new unis i was secretly hoping theyd go back , its just so simple yet so cool

i still dont think this is as bad as some others have said in here, but the ATL does have to go lol

Edited by BucsDraftGeek47