Will Brees stay without Payton?

BossierWhoDat

Will Brees stay without Payton?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. If this season continues to go as it has and Payton leaves, will Brees stays with the Saints?

• Yes! Don't be silly, Brees is one with New Orleans! Plenty of gas left in the tank.
    • Yes. He retires as a Saint and we have another reason to party!
    • No. He wants one more ring and signs with a Superbowl-ready team.
    • No! He and Payton are joined at the hip; he follows Payton.

24 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Tbh I forgot the Texans traded up for him and was just associating their pick with the divisional series' slots. Oops. Still, there's plenty of other examples too use. Just not that one I guess lol. 

Like Rodgers, Brady, and Brees.  Of the three, Rodgers was the only one drafted in the first round, and it was the number 24 pick.  

23 minutes ago, Danger said:

Outsider perspective, I can't see Brees wanting to play anywhere else. It just doesn't seem like him if you ask me.

Brees is a good dude but make no mistake... Hes always been about HIS money and Mickey Loomis has quietly been reframing from commiting long term to him for a few years now.

Brees agent (Condon) just got Stafford 27 per year... Brees tweeted shortly after. Trust me, without a deep playoff run this could very well end up Brees final season in NOLA and that would have a massive ripple effect throughout the franchise at all levels.