2. Redskins- Chase Young-DE- Ohio St.

3. Chargers- Tua Tagovialoa- QB- Alabama

4.Giants- Tristan Wirfs- OT- Iowa

5.Dolphins- Justin Herbert-QB- Oregon

6. Lions- Jeff Okudah- CB- Ohio St.

7. Panthers- Isaiah Simmons- LB- Clemson

8. Cardinals- Mekho Becton- OT- Louisville

9. Jaguars- Derrick Brown- DT- Auburn

*Sign Javelin Clowney- 2 years 34 million 20 guaranteed( front loaded)

*Cut Olivier Vernon*

1.) Jedrick Wills- OT- Alabama

1583796033_0ap3000001102674_video_player

2.) Antoine Winfield Jr.- FS- Minnesota

hi-res-38b52d85965c45ef6e927e332362ba70_

*Trade- Houston 3rd, 4th, 6th to move back into second round*

2.) Raekwon Davis- DT- Alabama

092119_MFB_DavisRa_SouthernMiss_RS0725.J

3.) Logan Wilson -ILB- Wyoming

Cowboy-Football-35-Logan-Wilson-scaled-e

7th- BPA

Edited by Dawgpoun8017
  • Like 2

I liked your draft.....its actually matching some of the picks that have to "Make everyone happy" LOL. Not saying that's what you did here....

I agree there needs to be an OT @ 10 and a FS @ 41.....now the two you take are both in my top 5 for their position groups. 

The only thing I would change, is I would sit tight and see if Rakwaon slips to round 3...he's being viewed as a 2 down run stuffer....I think he's worth a 2nd rounder though. I think we need to rebuild the LB corps, so I wouldnt trade my draft ammo to move up for a run stuffing DT, with Devon Hamilton, Benito Jones, Leki Fotu, the twins Khalil and Carlos and last but not least a new kid that just made it on my radar LATE in the game....I was looking at this LB named Kori Rogers from West Georgia, solid kid, but I saw this kid named Auzoyah Alufohai, he's a Big DT.....RAW as Botulism, but he has some really nice tools.....he would need at last a year to learn the game....from Africa, played his first organized football his Sr. year of HS....6'4 327 and has man strength, and cat quickness....just needs to learn how to stay low and use his hands......

5 hours ago, pnies20 said:

I want Thomas. I think He’s going to be gone to the Giants, unfortunately.

I would be shocked if the Giants took Thomas. By all accounts, they're in on the other 3 OT's before Thomas.

Plus their GM is a moron. No way they take the best fit for their team and give their franchise QB a blindside protector.

I think it's almost a lock that Thomas falls to us at #10. No idea why people forgot how good he is. He is a little sloppy as a space blocker, but it's tied to his feet, not his effort. He will be a stud in the pros.

@Dawgpoun8017, I like your first two picks. I love Wills as a pass blocker, but he's pretty meh for us, given we're an outside zone team. That's not his M.O.  I could live with it, but I'd rather have Thomas or swing for the fences with Becton. Wills is a fine pick though, just a personal preference at that point. And Antoine Winfield will be a Brown if he is there in the 2nd. That pick makes way too much sense.      I am a huge Raekwon Davis fan, but we don't need him. We already have a very good 3-man rotation at DT. I would not like that trade. Logan Wilson is an ok pick, but he's flying up draft boards. I don't think he'll be there in the 3rd and taking him any higher would be a reach, IMO.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

I am a huge Raekwon Davis fan, but we don't need him. We already have a very good 3-man rotation at DT. I would not like that trade. Logan Wilson is an ok pick, but he's flying up draft boards. I don't think he'll be there in the 3rd and taking him any higher would be a reach, IMO.

Raekwon Davis would be a pick for 2021 imo.

Billings and Richardson are likely both gone then and we could use a cheap DL for a few years with Myles and Larry due for an extension.

Being able to redshirt a year (worst case scenario) would be great and if he’s forced to play because of injuries, he has all the tools.

33 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Raekwon Davis would be a pick for 2021 imo.

Billings and Richardson are likely both gone then and we could use a cheap DL for a few years with Myles and Larry due for an extension.

Being able to redshirt a year (worst case scenario) would be great and if he’s forced to play because of injuries, he has all the tools.

Yeah that might be true. I wouldn't hate the selection, as I love the player. I just don't want to trade assets to draft a 4th string DT, even if he would only be 4th string for a year.

I might be crazy, but I am not that concerned about the future. I want to win-now and I think our roster is good enough that with a great draft and competent coaching, we can make a legitimate run at this thing right now.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Sign Javelin Clowney

This is now my favorite player.

I don't think we walk away with only 4 picks (7th round picks are just priority UDFAs) but other than that I like it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

I would be shocked if the Giants took Thomas. By all accounts, they're in on the other 3 OT's before Thomas.

Plus their GM is a moron. No way they take the best fit for their team and give their franchise QB a blindside protector.

I think it's almost a lock that Thomas falls to us at #10. No idea why people forgot how good he is. He is a little sloppy as a space blocker, but it's tied to his feet, not his effort. He will be a stud in the pros.

@Dawgpoun8017, I like your first two picks. I love Wills as a pass blocker, but he's pretty meh for us, given we're an outside zone team. That's not his M.O.  I could live with it, but I'd rather have Thomas or swing for the fences with Becton. Wills is a fine pick though, just a personal preference at that point. And Antoine Winfield will be a Brown if he is there in the 2nd. That pick makes way too much sense.      I am a huge Raekwon Davis fan, but we don't need him. We already have a very good 3-man rotation at DT. I would not like that trade. Logan Wilson is an ok pick, but he's flying up draft boards. I don't think he'll be there in the 3rd and taking him any higher would be a reach, IMO.

To be honest Gettleman maybe on the hot seat and I dont think a tackle improves them enough to save his job.