2020 Ravens Forum Draft Game - 20 Prospects

coordinator0

9 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

@coordinator0 off to a dominant start right now with that Queen pick.

Misread the OP, thought it was guys the Ravens wouldn't pick... B| 

FWIW, though, everyone on my list still appears to be on the board, so there's that.

Edited by sp6488
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, sp6488 said:

Misread the OP, thought it was guys the Ravens wouldn't pick... B| 

FWIW, though, everyone on my list still appears to be on the board, so there's that.

And in all honesty that’s a great silver lining to have because the later picks all hold more value than the earlier ones, so the more picks in those rounds the better. There’s a lot of different strategies to utilize in this game, you went heavy on pass rushers, DL, and OL and if we go for those players and you land three guys... especially on days 2 and 3, that could be a huge difference.

Just meant c0 was separating himself because he’s in 1st place in both this and the other one due to that Queen pick. But yeah... this game will really be won on day two... kind of like the actual draft. With the number of picks in these rounds if someone can hit on say 3 of these second round picks they’ll likely put themselves in an incredibly strong position to take this game. Will be interesting to see.

• Like 1

Patrick Queen is literally the only guy on my list that has even been picked.  Like db said, its the mid rounds that win you this game, so I purposely threw in a few names that are likely taken in the 3rd or 4th in search of those higher point gains

• Like 1

Standings as of end of Day 2

20 points (picked Queen)
drd, RavensfanRD

30 points
DK (picked Madubuike)
alfacone, RayReed (Harrison)

50 points
BYT, c0, (Queen and Madubuike)
db (Queen and Harrison)

60 points
BTerp (Madubuike and Harrison)

80 points
Rein (Queen, Madubuike & Harrison)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, drd23 said:

Standings as of end of Day 2

20 points (picked Queen)
drd, RavensfanRD

30 points
DK (picked Madubuike)
alfacone, RayReed (Harrison)

50 points
BYT, c0, Rein (Queen and Madubuike)
db (Queen and Harrison)

60 points
BTerp (Madubuike and Harrison)

I actually got both Queen, Madubuike and Harrison.

Note for next year is to add more players for the mid rounds... sitting here wishing I had Tyler Biadasz and Darnell Mooney. Kind of annoyed that I didn’t also have Justin Madubuike on my list either... though that’s not related, it’s just because he’s one of my favorite players in the draft... just have to make a list of my favorite players and include them as well. This was a weird draft though where so many guys in that day two seemed like they could be “Ravens” type of players. 🤦‍♀️

14 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Note for next year is to add more players for the mid rounds... sitting here wishing I had Tyler Biadasz and Darnell Mooney. Kind of annoyed that I didn’t also have Justin Madubuike on my list either... though that’s not related, it’s just because he’s one of my favorite players in the draft... just have to make a list of my favorite players and include them as well. This was a weird draft though where so many guys in that day two seemed like they could be “Ravens” type of players. 🤦‍♀️

Yeah Luqman Barcoo and Reggie Gilliam are my hail marys. Still got Willekes too. 

I edited Bredeson out for Bartch. Of course

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BareYourTeeth said:

Yeah Luqman Barcoo and Reggie Gilliam are my hail marys. Still got Willekes too. 

I edited Bredeson out for Bartch. Of course

It’s funny, I looked over Cesar Ruiz tape very early and noticed him... but Ive never watched Ben Bredeson’s tape. So he’s another blind spot for me. I’ll have to look at his tape now. Just read a little of his profile early and he seemed too similar a player to last season’s 4th round pick of Ben Powers... so I didn’t think they would go with another “pure” guard and so I just looked over him.

In terms of my Hail Mary, it’s Graylond Arnold. Really loved him as a nickel... and would love him on the Ravens. Could be someone in the 7th round. That’s my hope.

5th round... Khaleed Kareem is a pass rusher and he fits some of the guys we’ve liked in the past and so if he falls to the 5th... that could be just what I need.

But I only have two picks left. 😂 

Edited by diamondbull424
  • Like 1